State of this community/Future of this game

Options
Plastic
Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
edited November 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
It's been really hard for me to take anything seriously coming from the staff (and now volunteer mods that don't even seem to play this game) anymore. Months ago I was eager to participate in discussion on these forums, posted bugs with video in hopes to help make a difference, and was excited to see card designers actually interacting with players.

For a while I thought maybe I was just expecting too much, but I've come to see many other people are becoming more dissatisfied with how things are being run. And this saddens me. One of my last few hopes is that the powers up above snap out of it and get a better sense of how the community feels. Compare the attitude of 5+ months ago to how people are posting lately. There's a huge difference and I believe the disconnect in communication is in large part the culprit. The players have been here talking to you devs all this time, but it feels like we're talking to walls.

Comments

• yunnnn
    yunnnn Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've got numerous gameplay videos, deck tech, strategy guides and a bunch of content I created out of the graciousness of my heart. But I'm certainly not posting it on these boards because ... well I think it's obvious why.