Strange entering Heroics

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
3* Strange will likely enter Heroic tokens at the end if the PvP Season or the start of the next PvP Season. Not sure if this has been brought up or mentioned but when Strange enters Heroics, do you think the 2* odds will finally go below 5.0% or will it further dilute the 4* odds lower than .2%? Most likely the 3* odds will just go lower than .07% to accommodate Strange. Curious on everyone's thoughts.

Comments

• madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    I predict that within 10 years, computers will be twice as powerful, ten thousand times larger, and so expensive that only the 5 richest kings of Europe will own them
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    likely the 0.6% odds for strange will be subtracted from the 4 star odds which had been increased
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    I think the solution to draw rates is simple. Raise the overall percent from 100% to 150% to allow for better rates across the board. that way Strange could be fit in without lowering the odds to anyone else, and they can also raise the draw rates for 4*s like everyone has been axin for a long time
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    I assume the individual 3* rates will change and the 2/4 will remain untouched. I don't think they'll change the 2/3/4 distribution.