token scale

Crnch73
Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
Isn't it about time we got a better token scale than we currently have? We need a token that gives only 4* for less than 20CP to help those in the 4* transition. We also need some mechanism (Shield ranking maybe?) that makes tokens less trivial. Meaning: if you are above a certain level, maybe elite tokens should have a higher rate of 3* and above, rather than just be basically a heroic token. Or make another new token, who knows. I am just sick of getting token after token and getting nothing but 2* characters.

I am all for the farming, but 2* farming doesn't truly further my roster, it's a great way to improve your overall gameplay, but it isn't getting me new 4* characters much faster. Yes, they yield 3* characters, which eventually can yield 4* characters, but it is way too slow for me to truly say "YES! please keep giving me more 2* instead of a 4*"

I still have no 4* worth using regularly, and I have all but 3 characters in the 3* realm champed (doc strange, rags, and squirrel girl). This is obviously some RNG curse, but also because even with SCL, getting usable 4* characters takes such a long time that using only 3* characters every time is getting stale... even with the newly released 3* strange.