Star Lord yellow broken?

bpcontra
bpcontra Posts: 176
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Using him in the PVE event with Dr. Strange and Capt. America....thought it would be a good combo to speed up Capt.

Doesnt seem like his yellow, which is supposed to make all Red, Yellow, Blue powers 2 ap cheaper did anything. I saw no effect at all.

Have others seen this? I thought they fixed this.

Comments

• xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    It's working for me this morning..
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    I use a champed Star-Lord quite frequently (used him a bunch last night and this morning) and haven't seen this.

One note: were there any available yellow tiles when the enemy fired off their power? If you're playing against Maggia thugs, they end up using a lot of yellow tiles for their countdowns (plus the Muscle uses them for strikes and the Hitman randomly destroys them)... so I've found in those battles there sometimes isn't a basic yellow tile for Star-Lord to convert.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    I'm currently using him almost non-stop and haven't noticed any problems.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    Same no issues here.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    bpcontra wrote:
    Using him in the PVE event with Dr. Strange and Capt. America....thought it would be a good combo to speed up Capt.

Doesnt seem like his yellow, which is supposed to make all Red, Yellow, Blue powers 2 ap cheaper did anything. I saw no effect at all.

Have others seen this? I thought they fixed this.
    Note that you must have one of his yellow countdowns on the board in order to reduce ability costs.
  • bpcontra
    bpcontra Posts: 176
    Yeah he laid down his yellow CD...hmmm
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    only while its on the board tho - it gets matched away and your costs go back up. or after it resolves if there isn't one left, costs go back up.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Worked fine for me with Venom and Strange