Str3ange Faltine Power Fires Only Once per Turn

Tiderian
Tiderian Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
Has anyone else noticed that Str3ange's "reaction" power only fires once per turn, regardless of how many times that the enemy takes an action?

For the first time an enemy uses a power, he fires as normal. After that, the banner pops up, but no graphic, and no damage to enemy health.

Comments

• escart85
    escart85 Posts: 54 Match Maker
    I've noticed during the deadpool vs. villains that when fighting Dr Doom the ability fired after Technopatic Strike, the ability name bar was shown and the animation went off, next Doom fired Summon Demons and the ability fired = > the ability name bar was shown but there was no animation, but it did damage.

What I've observed also is that I see sometimes the ability name bar popping up just after my turn starts.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    The animation will only play once per turn, but the damage should kick in every time the banner shows up -- I've never seen the power appear to go off but not deal any damage, and I've had some turns where it fired four times.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor
    I'm sure I've seen the odd time where it doesn't fire on a power, and I'm aware of the animation not playing. Only been after a goon countdown has been placed that it's not appeared. I'd say it does it right 95% of the time.
  • rdvargas1
    rdvargas1 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    As people have said it will fire multiple times, but only show the animation once. However, I have noticed that there is a bug with the goon power detonate, and it doesn't fire. It doesn't matter the order that it is played by the AI.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm pretty sure Detonate is a passive ability that triggers automatically when the goon is below 50% life. FotF only works with active powers.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Detonate is indeed passive, listed as such in the blackflag.png ability description.

One that's not listed as passive but is apparently coded that way is the Assassin's/Sniper's (I forget the name, but it's the one all in black, not the Maggia dude) Deadly Shot. That looks like a regular ability, but has zero cost. It won't trigger FoF and its cost isn't increased by Peggy Carter's yellowflag.png