PvE 2-Day Sub Event Reminder

dlegendary0ne
dlegendary0ne Posts: 93 Match Maker
So I like 2 day sub events. You get a break from grinding nodes down to one point for the night so I can use that time to play Simulator or something in PVP. The problem is, I ALWAYS forget the sub-event is 2 days until after I've ground all the nodes down to 1 point.

It would be super helpful if there was a way to remind people that an event is not the normal length of time. Maybe pulse the time left when you open the event, or bring the time to the center of the screen so people can see how much time is left. Perhaps even better, would be if the time was different colors for different timed events. For example:

In a 2 day sub event, the time would be Blue
In a 1 day sub event, the time would be White
Boss events - have the color be Green or some special color like that

You could also maybe pulse the time or make it more bold at different intervals, the closer you get to the end of the event:

at 12 hrs bold x2
at 6 hrs, bold x3
at 2hrs, bold x 4

Or just send a notification reminder that the event is 2 days about 2 hours before the 24hr mark.

My point is since two day sub events are uncommon, it would be great if we got reminders of that fact so we don't shoot ourselves in the foot by accident by playing the way normally play.

Is this something you guys would look into?

Thanks in advanced