Iso to hp comparison

Tromb2ch2
Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So with the addition to intercepts I am looking at the rewards that they give me. If we assume that they are pretty much worth the same then 10hp should be worth around 1k iso or like 1hp =100 iso.
Now I know this isn't true but I bring this up to point out the rates at buying hp vs iso. As of right now 20k hp is worth 78k iso so basically 1hp is worth 3.9 iso. That doesn't quite make any sense. If we are using the 100 to one ratio then $100 (us) should be worth closer to 2 million iso.
Would I spend $100 for 2 million iso, I actually think I would at least once. Would I pay $100 for a million iso (1hp = 50 iso) maybe? I'd definitely think a lot harder about it than the measly 78k iso that is offered.
What are other people's opinions?

Comments

• elwhiteninja
    elwhiteninja Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Iso purchasing has been outdated since before champions were introduced. As it stands there is next to no reason to buy iso.

$100 should at minimum be able to max a 5 star. Not a few days of farming
  • Tromb2ch2
    Iso purchasing has been outdated since before champions were introduced. As it stands there is next to no reason to buy iso.

So at what iso amount would you be willing to spend $100. The absolute minimum number. Was wondering what other people thought.
  • Tromb2ch2
    edited November 2016
    Oh I just noticed that a 250 iso option has been added to the intercepts so now the lowest value is 10hp = 250 iso or 1hp is 25 iso so 20k hp is worth 500,000 iso. That one is pushing it for me. At least there it seems like an o crud emergency button where before it was well that sucks.
  • elwhiteninja
    elwhiteninja Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Tromb2ch2 wrote:

So at what iso amount would you be willing to spend $100. The absolute minimum number. Was wondering what other people thought.

I think 1.5 million for $100 would be reasonable that would be 5 four stars for 100

$20 should get you enough to get a four star to champion lvl
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    And when I saw this thread I thought it was going to be about the HP to ISO that you can win in the game. With intercept now giving random HP farming 2* and champion 3* plus there is a ton of HP in the game. I spent 1k on rostering dr strange and in under a week I have almost made that 1k HP back.

At this point I could add 1 roster spot while using 2-3 shields in Each PVP. I just wish I could get enough ISO to champion a 4* with as quickly as I can earn enough HP to roster a new character.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    If I could get a 4* character to 270 for $5 I would probably do that now and then. Anything past that and I think about better uses for the money. I put money into the game to show my support but to just level a character it would have to be inexpensive or it's not going to happen. I paid less for my LG G4 than it would cost to bring a single 4* character to 270 in the current pricing scheme. That makes no sense.

Also: Using hp and cp interchangeably in your post is probably going to confuse some people. I suggest editing to make it clear that you are talking about hero points and not command points.
  • Tromb2ch2
    HaywireII wrote:
    Also: Using hp and cp interchangeably in your post is probably going to confuse some people. I suggest editing to make it clear that you are talking about hero points and not command points.
    Oops lol okay fixed.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Back when you could buy covers for HP, a stark was just about enough to "whale" a 4* character from 3 covers to 13. Seems only fair that a lode should be enough ISO to "whale" a character from base level to champed. Or from 3 cover soft cap to champed. This i why I've never bought ISO.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would probably pay 100$ for 400k iso (enough to champ a 4). Not very often, but I would do it right now (I can't win enough iso to start my 2 farm and finish my 3s and also not lose 4 covers, and I can't hoard right now), so I could champ all my 3s and forget about them.