Best Standard Token day?

Marine8394
Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Just curious. Obviously for most players standards are like empty beer cans. You save them up, and cash them in for some chump change. Maybe enough to wash my car? Anyway.
Have you ever noticed a day though when old crusty silver tokens actually cough out something worthwhile? For me it's Sunday. I don't know why, but I pull more worthwhile 3* on that day than any other out of standard land. Anyone else have a glory day for making pulls?

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Marine8394 wrote:
    Have you ever noticed a day though when old crusty silver tokens actually cough out something worthwhile? For me it's Sunday. I don't know why, but I pull more worthwhile 3* on that day than any other out of standard land. Anyone else have a glory day for making pulls?

The % of token odds of pulling useful covers are higher right after attending Sunday church
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Marine8394 wrote:

The % of token odds of pulling useful covers are higher right after attending Sunday church

If this was proven, this forum would become a revival the likes of which the world of religion has never seen. icon_lol.gif
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got two consecutive 3's from Standards once ( A Captain Marvel Champion Level and a Sentry Yellow)
  • I got two consecutive 3's from Standards once ( A Captain Marvel Champion Level and a Sentry Yellow)

I see your sig all over this forum lol. What movie is that?
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    I got two consecutive 3's from Standards once ( A Captain Marvel Champion Level and a Sentry Yellow)

I see your sig all over this forum lol. What movie is that?
    I see your summer glau sigs and raise you some tiny kittens!