Customer Service Fail

DrStrange-616
DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm going to reply and give them another shot, but really ... Really? It's clear they didn't even read the ticket.

My email:
I recently renewed my VIP but don't think I received the proper Legendary tokens.

My IGN is Dr.Strange-616

Pretty straight-forward. Clear, I think.

The reply:
Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

We have received word from the developers that they have discovered an issue where players received tokens for the Strange Sights vaults (Orb of Agamotto, Book of the Vishanti, and Wand of the Watoomb). It appears the issue is a known issue that has prevented players from using the recruit tokens they have collected. There was a patch that credited these items to players accounts who had experienced the issue.

Unfortunately, if you have not used these items as of November 8th at 1:00am EST, than you have lost the opportunity to redeem that token and the recruit tokens have been removed from your account.

In the coming days, we will be crediting the value of the token back to you (350 Hero Points). If you encountered this issue on multiple vaults, you will receive this credit for each vault that was affected.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
D3 Go! Customer Support Team (RBK)

Oy.