Elektra Shadow Step only fires after everything is thrown.

Gari
Gari Posts: 92 Match Maker
So I was using Elektra in Hulk pvp and red hulk could do seeing red, fire an aoe, AND do a match 3 before shadow step deals any damage. At the end of it, when he should have been dead before he fired his aoe, my elektra died for nothing. This is a bug. Shadow step should have killed him after Seeing Red. Somehow all these could resolve before shadow step, whereas Flames, Power Man, or Carnage passive will interrupt the sequence correctly. Elektra is already an unpopular character. If you are not going to fix this, you are not helping.

Comments

• llamamancer
    llamamancer Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Ran into the same issue. Both with Daken and Moonstone I saw them fire a power which should have killed them via Shadow Step, but they got to make a match afterwards. They only died when the final chain completed.
  • 4eric16
    4eric16 Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Yep same problem here. Shadow step is firing after the opponents whole turn even when shadow step should've downed them already.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Me as well. It used to fire shadow step immediately. Now if there are 6 matches, it damages Elektra instead of killing off the enemy.

Order of Operations!!! Let's do this.
  • rdvargas1
    rdvargas1 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    I started noticing this after I started playing her more after Championing her recently. I putting my two cents in to keep it on the front page. I'm one of the few that actually like her so I want this fixed soon.