LR hit notifications

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone else experiencing the issue where hits are happening in Lightning Rounds, points are being deducted, but the notification and retaliation doesn't show up until after the event is over?

Seriously?

Comments

• madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    The delay between getting points deducted due to an opponent successfully beating you, and the notification of said drubbing showing up, has been getting worse and worse.

When you say "showing up after the event has ended" makes me believe that these were battles lost right at the end of the event? Not like you were hit 20 minutes into the event and the notifications showed up 1+ hours later?
  • pheregas
    No. The points were gone 20 minutes before the end of the LR. The notifications showed up 30 minutes after. That is a disparity of 50 minutes.

I like to hit all the seeds early, fall, then farm the hits for more iso with about 20 minutes left. The last two LRs of the day have both had this issue. Restarting the app did not work to force the notification to hit.

I have not yet restarted the phone. I'll do that after I clear the current crop of seeds.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is happening in PVP overall. It's annoying that the retal is delayed but the point loss. Very frustrating when you're trying to reach a progression reward only to see you've been hit but there's no pop-up or retal node.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Yes, I had just started a LR and after I won 1 battle, 2 losses popped up, I wondered what was going on because I had no retal nodes or point loss. I t took me a minute to realize that the losses were from the previous LR.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    I also had this just happen. Had two hits in LR come up on my phone notification with about 20ish minutes left in LR, so went into game and there was no in game notification, however I had lost about 90 points. After the LR had ended and collected my reward the "you were attacked, shield yourself" notification came up in game. Never did get a retal for these as LR had already ended!
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    I've noticed a delay in general. This morning, my notifications from hits overnight didn't show up when I started the game, but did appear after I played my first match. The daily resupply showed, then the hits from Red Shift, then the hits from last night's LR. It was strange.
  • pheregas
    I completely rebooted my phone and things seem to be better...
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    if you notice this and want to see them sometimes closing the app and restarting it will force everything to update to current and you'll get the notification. I do this in pvp events when I want to cycle queues but know hits came in and want to cycle off the retal nodes.
  • Skygazing
    Skygazing Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    It seems to have gotten considerably worse in the past 24 hours, at least for me.

Woke up this morning to six hit notifications on my phone for Hulk PvP. Opened up MPQ and points were gone, but no in-game notification popped up and there were no retaliations. Even after force closing and restarting twice there was nothing. Almost an hour later and with like ten-ish minutes left in the event they finally popped up.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    Yup getting much worse for me. The smash hit one was really screwy because I decided not to shield and slog it out until the end for more iso. The points always updated right away but the pop up was delayed by like 30 mins or so after I finished the event. Same with lightning rounds. Got all these hits and I check my points and nothing, checked the nodes and no red nodes, it was all from the last round which was at least 30 mins ago.