Elektra update suggestion

fnedude
fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
So I like the concept of Elektra, but I hate that after I cast her Red Trap, it always get's matched away before it can dish out a decent amount of damage over time.

Compare her Trap tile damage, to the instant damage HB can do. So she does roughly 1200 damage/turn. HB (w/ 10 Red, deals about 6.5K damage). So it takes Elektra 4-5 turns to do the same damage as HB (without his Black Overdrive helping him generate Red and deal extra damage).

So how about letting have a "changeover" power, similar to OML/X23/etc. When the Trap is destroyed (by any means), her Red and Pink powers switch.

Red switches to: 6 Red AP
"Double Sai attacks: deals XXX damage to target and a random opponent" (self explanatory) Damage increase w/ level (not very original, I know). So does decent damage, but it's always spread out amongst two targets (so not that great when only one opponent is left.

Pink switches to: 8 Pink AP
"Parry, Block, Parry: Creates a 3-turn countdown tile that stops YYY damage" Duration and protection increases w/ level. Almost like a Shield tile, but it has a duration (so it's hard to get multiple of them.