Training powers on dupe character

BennettR
BennettR Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
I have (2) 2* thors, one champ maxed, and the other at lvl 15. I recently pulled another cover that I want to add to the lvl 15. When I went to train the power, it gave me the message that I had to drop a lvl on one of the other powers on my champ thor. I was able to get around the issue by respeccing the champ to have that cover maxed, and then un-respeccing him.

Nothing huge, just a pain in the butt. Is this something that can be fixed?

Comments

• Shinigami
    Shinigami Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    It's easier to just go to the lvl15 and add the power there.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shinigami wrote:
    That's my method. However, I do it that way because I start my new farm on a hero before the old one is max (around level 136 to 140) so I won't be stuck in the situation of having a 0/5/5, 3 covers in queue.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 wrote:
    Shinigami wrote:
    That's my method. However, I do it that way because I start my new farm on a hero before the old one is max (around level 136 to 140) so I won't be stuck in the situation of having a 0/5/5, 3 covers in queue.

you should see a small star icon in the left side of the cover que system. That will give you the option to start a new character without having to adjust the preexisting one.

I don't know when this change got implemented, but I know this functionality was added as an option.