Time Slots

Mordee
Mordee Posts: 53 Match Maker
Could we have more time slots available? I on PST so I usually play in the 2 pm or 8 pm slot. The 12 am is too late for me and some other early ones just doesn't work because of life commitments. I wish there was a 5 pm or 10 pm slot even.

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll second this. I play mostly PvE and personally none of the PvE slices are great for me. I play in EST and the start times are:
    7am (start time at work)
    12pm (lunch time, not enough time to do 4 full clears for sure)
    5pm (I usually get home around 430, 30 minutes isn't enough to do 2 final clears + it's hard to fight off wife agro for the first 30-60 minutes of being home).
    11pm (I try to go to bed by 1030)
    2am (Way too late for me).

The sweet spot for me would 8pm. Ironically PvP has an 8pm, but I that doesn't help my PvP.
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    I'll third this. I'm in CET and the timeslots don't mesh well with work. I can have either 6PM, in which case I can't do my final grind, or 11PM, in which case it's too late to do my initial grind. An 8PM CET timeslot would be super helpful.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    I'll fourth this and thumbs up to OP
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    At the very least I would appreciate if PvE end times were shifted to one hour earlier. When time slices were introduced you only needed to play through all nodes once when the sub starts, now you may want to play them all up to four times.