Where is 5trange?

fmftint
fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Sanctum Sanctorum page is gone, 5trange hasn't been added to Latests, where is he?

Comments

• LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Probably chilling out in the Rift...

...until Thursday is my guess.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    I forget, but don't they usually change the Latest Legendary Tokens at the start or End of the PVP season? Or am I thinking of 3 and 4 stars characters being added to heroic and event tokens?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Latests have always updated as soon as the new character is available. I don't recall a delay like this with Civil War (Cap/IM) or Red Room (BW) tokens
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    Latests have always updated as soon as the new character is available. I don't recall a delay like this with Civil War (Cap/IM) or Red Room (BW) tokens

As I recall, BW was available in the Latest Legends tokens the Thursday after the event. There is a possibility they may wait until the new season, but I think this Thursday is more likely.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    The game is updated at a particular time every day (in my case is between 22-23 pm) so it will be then or by Thursday.

I hope it will be today, I have some LLs and CPs waiting for Strange.
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Polares wrote:
    The game is updated at a particular time every day (in my case is between 22-23 pm) so it will be then or by Thursday.

Whats your timezone? Wanna figure out what time that'll be for me?
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    And then we'll find out if there are further changes for the Classics! Perhaps two types of Classics? Or just cram all the old 5*s and give individual characters worse and worse odds...
  • Polares
    Polares wrote:

UTC +0:00 - The center of the world icon_e_biggrin.gif
    mpqr7 wrote:
    And then we'll find out if there are further changes for the Classics! Perhaps two types of Classics? Or just cram all the old 5*s and give individual characters worse and worse odds...

I think that if we were going to get a new type of tokens we would have had an announcement. Maybe Banner will remain in LLs, or maybe we will have a bigger chance in classics, but not a new token. Even though probably just Banner to classics and worse odds for all of them.
  • maltyo9
    maltyo9 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Polares wrote:
    Polares wrote:

UTC +0:00 - The center of the world icon_e_biggrin.gif
    mpqr7 wrote:

I think that if we were going to get a new type of tokens we would have had an announcement. Maybe Banner will remain in LLs, or maybe we will have a bigger chance in classics, but not a new token. Even though probably just Banner to classics and worse odds for all of them.

Man, I don't know, they changed the odds in Legendaries out of the blue last time, and we found out about Shield Intercepts about an hour before they dropped....

What am I thinking, the communication for this game is always spot on and right on time...
  • mpqr7
    Yeah, I can guarantee that they definitely WON'T announce any 5* odds changes in LTs until right before it happens.
  • Polares
    Well, I would love to be wrong on this one...

We really need classic to be split in two
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2016
    I'm hoping they're going to split out the Classics at some point - the chance of completing a 5* out of anything other than "Latest" is getting slimmer and slimmer. I doubt they're going to increase the odds again, so splitting it is the natural solution.

I imagine they won't split it until each pack has at least 4 5*s, though. They want to encourage us to buy Latest. So yes, this is the earliest they would split it - when Banner moves into it that will make it 8 in the Classics...
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    He's live in the Latest packs. Classics added Hulk, with no splitting or such. The listed percentage is 1.9% for each 5* in the Classics.
  • Shinigami
    Shinigami Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    He's live in the Latest packs. Classics added Hulk, with no splitting or such. The listed percentage is 1.9% for each 5* in the Classics.
    That's a rounded up display isn't it? 15/8 = 1.875 -> 1.9? Is that how it's calculated?
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shinigami wrote:
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    That's a rounded up display isn't it? 15/8 = 1.875 -> 1.9? Is that how it's calculated?
    Yes. It's rounded.
  • mpqr7
    Well, I don't have to feel too bad, because my odds for the oml yellow went down, but not by tooooo too much... from 0.7% to 0.625%, so it only dropped by 0.075%.... basically from very rare to slightly even more rare. Oh well. Looks like I probably won't get one any time soon.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    5 Star Strange is now in latest Legends

Which may be good for me since my VIP Renewal is Today