Re-open the Prologue

cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
Can we reopen the Prologue? Or change out the Prologue?

I don't need it for true healing to save health packs, though I know some want it for that.

I just want it for the rewards. I feel like a nice way to allow players to get some more ISO or HP (my favorite prize!) which is desperately needed could be to just switch open the Prologue again. Or even if someone has already completed tit once, maybe open the whole thing again with higher scaling? Maybe apply scaling to the entire Prologue! icon_e_surprised.gif

Also, it would be fun to play around with different kinds of combinations of characters we don't normally use. icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• OrionKannan
    OrionKannan Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    This is a great idea.
    They could even add challenges that you choose before starting:
      Complete this part of the prologue with only loosing "x" heath. Set enemy health Complete this part of the prologue within this amount of time. Add a Heroic mode. Choose "n" characters and that is all you get for the prologue.

All would have different rewards depending on difficulty

For those of us that aren't huge into PVP or PVE, it would give us something to do while waiting for nodes to refresh or characters to heal up.
  • Marvamp1975
    Marvamp1975 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    This is a great idea...
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Long ago the devs said they were going to add more chapters to the prologue (PVE content added into it) - has that been abandoned? I always thought that would be a nice way to scale up a bit more.

Many have asked for it to be re-opened so you can hand the game to a kid/sibling to play Devil Dinosaur, or to try fun combos.

I used it long ago over and over to heal 2* Black Widow....then they removed "true healing" so the prologue wasn't a problem anymore.

NEW PROBLEM: The one 5* that almost everyone uses has this "true healing" thing that makes him way OP, until they fix that problem they can't really re-open the prologue.

Fully with OP! Re-open prologue! (And remove OML True Heal!)
  • Beastwood
    Beastwood Posts: 68 Match Maker
    SnowcaTT wrote:

NEW PROBLEM: The one 5* that almost everyone uses has this "true healing" thing that makes him way OP, until they fix that problem they can't really re-open the prologue.

Fully with OP! Re-open prologue! (And remove OML True Heal!)

Stick a requirement on it like the ddq, you know the squad of 3* only kinda thing, or put some scaling in there if they want to prevent any true healer abusing it to much, something like that might be more appealing than nerfing a character unless he needs a nerf i wouldn't know i am not in 5* land yet
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    This suggestion comes up just about every week. I just recently made a thread myself...prologue doesn't bring money from established rosters, so no reason for devs to invest in developing further than it already is.
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    If they don't want to reopen it, just remove it from the selection screen entirely after you've completed all the missions.

It's completely useless the way it is now...
  • It would be nice that we could play again the prologue or a new mode when we will be able to try our teams against the AI.