Double Crash

Redrobot30
Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So with *tomorrow having two Crashes (Professor X and Cyclops) because of the invisibility bug this made me think...

Double Crash should be a permanent thing now.

With so many 4* characters out there it takes forever to get through a full cycle of Crashes. The Crash of Titans node has been widely appreciated by players. I think I can say we all like these 1 on 1 fights. Sure, we can't beat all of them because of where each person is in the game progress wise so it's not like everyone would be floating in LTs. However, this would be a good way for allowing people to continue their 4* transition without breaking the "bank".

So let's get the chant going:
"Double Crash! Double Crash! Double Crash!"

* Edit next week.

Comments

• DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Tomorrow doesn't have two. It's just cyclops. The Prof X re-run is next cycle.
  • Redrobot30

I'm, uh, actually sending this post from the future... Yeah, that sounds right. icon_e_confused.gif

Well the idea is still the same. A Double Crash should happen.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Redrobot30 wrote:

I'm, uh, actually sending this post from the future... Yeah, that sounds right. icon_e_confused.gif

Well the idea is still the same. A Double Crash should happen.

It will happen for us people still in the present and not the future. We want it to keep happening.
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Double Crash! Double Crash! Double Crash!Double Crash! Double Crash! Double Crash! Double Crash! Double Crash! Double Crash!
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd like a double crash, just with 3* characters.

Hell, I'd honestly like a complete rework of DDQ. Right now we've got an easy 1* fight, a 2* only wave, a 2* only fight vs tougher opponents, a fight that requires the day's 3*, and a four-wave fight that you can't unlock without that day's required character. Then once every 5 days we get a "puzzle" fight where you have to use a specific character in a 1v1 fight, and have to use your strengths and work around weaknesses to win.

Ought to have something like a 3* Crash with 1v1 fights, maybe a "combined forces" node with a mix of star levels, some more utilization of team-building with the required 3* (because right now you can use Deadpool and SWitch with any required character and win the instant you get enough purple AP to drop a regular Whales).

It's something players do every day, it should be interesting, or at least a tiny bit mentally stimulating, instead of just a chore you can't skip because of the rewards.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    I wish they would keep the Crash every day.

Days 1 - 4 - Opponent is 222 level 200; Prize: 1 Taco + 1000 ISO
    Day 5 is as it is now...

Either that or change the DDQ schedule to a 9 day cycle, with a Crash every 3rd day. This way the taco vaults are pulled from a bit more as well giving us a very slightly better chance at better rewards.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    With the addition of Strange in the 3* realm the nice round number of 3*s is out of order. I'm in favor of adding another 3* to bring the total up to 42 and making DDQ cycles 3 days instead of 5. Not quite double crash, but at least it'd be more often.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Redrobot30 wrote:
    So with *tomorrow having two Crashes (Professor X and Cyclops) because of the invisibility bug this made me think...

Double Crash should be a permanent thing now.

With so many 4* characters out there it takes forever to get through a full cycle of Crashes. The Crash of Titans node has been widely appreciated by players. I think I can say we all like these 1 on 1 fights. Sure, we can't beat all of them because of where each person is in the game progress wise so it's not like everyone would be floating in LTs. However, this would be a good way for allowing people to continue their 4* transition without breaking the "bank".

So let's get the chant going:
    "Double Crash! Double Crash! Double Crash!"

* Edit next week.

But who said there was going to be double crash? What I understood is that they would re-run ProfX, and that's it. Then push whoever had to be that week to the next week, but not two crashes at the same time, just ProfX.

I doubt they can do that without code changes.

And I agree, we certainly need Crash of the Titans more often, at least twice per cycle.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares wrote:
    But who said there was going to be double crash?
    David, in the preview thread.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Polares wrote:
    But who said there was going to be double crash?
    David, in the preview thread.

You are totally right.

By the announcement in game I just thought they were going to re-run ProfX crash. Forget my previous comment.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    A double crash would be great. Maybe at least once a month? A single crash every 5 days seems like very few crashes, especially since there are so many 4* characters currently.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Redrobot30 wrote:

So who won the election? Do I need to leave the country and start playing in Slice 5?
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    I don't know what game you guys are playing. Mine crashes daily. Sometimes multiple crashes.
  • Redrobot30
    Tatercat wrote:
    Redrobot30 wrote:

So who won the election? Do I need to leave the country and start playing in Slice 5?

Hahahahaa! Nice. I only have the MPQ Almanac. It was right next to the sports Almanac Marty McFly picked up from the future.
  • Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Double crash! Double crash! Double crash! Double crash! Double crash! Double iso! Double iso! Double iso! Oops I got off track....