No more money for you, devs

veny
veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Yes, another complain thread. As you propably know i am companing here about PvP progression loot issues for months.
My idea how to fix this issue is here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=51057

Today, it was literally the last drop. https://i.imgsafe.org/fa3bb44907.png

It took me 50 minutes to lose 7 heals, 30k deadpool points (his whales are still not fixed, thanks for wasting my points btw.) and dropped from 860 points to 800 (now its 740 and it took me 4 mins to write up to this point) while still playing. The amount of losses is insane and there is nothing i could do about that (3 losses during one fight... ****?).

[*snip] - i use championed Rulk with 50K HP and i am beaten by broken prof x with pathetic 10k HP. What else should i do? Before championing my first 4* everything was just fine.

There is no point for me to pay anymore and i am afraid i will also stop playing soon, cuz wasting time just to lose points while playing actively? Nonsense. Why should i play the game i cannot win no matter how hard i try. And no, i am not willing nor able to waste thousands of bucks to get 5s championed to have at least decent chance for good progression loot.

All opinions appreciated. Please, support my poll so this madness can stop.

E: 5 mins left and i have 651 pts.
2 mins left, 576 pts
Ended with 566 pts