Dr Strange in tokens

veny
veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So, when we can expect Strange in LT and his 3* version in heroics/elites? Is there some rule of putting covers in tokens after certain time?
My guess is after Event pack offers end, but i am not sure.

Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    3* Strange will likely shuffle in next season like 4*s usually do.

Not sure when 5trange will, tho. I'm hoping for this week as I have some latest tokens saved up.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    DuckyV wrote:

Not sure when 5trange will, tho. I'm hoping for this week as I have some latest tokens saved up.

5 Star Strange will likely make his way to legendary after the Sanctum Vault expires (which is what happened with Black Widow and her vault)
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    DuckyV wrote:

5 Star Strange will likely make his way to legendary after the Sanctum Vault expires (which is what happened with Black Widow and her vault)
    Still no 5range
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    DuckyV wrote:

Still no 5range
    Tokens roll over with the data patch on Thursday, usually, so that's when I expect Strange to be in Latest.