Deadpool's "Whales, whales whales" power malfunctioning.

Priest Apostate
Priest Apostate Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
I wasted my saved Deadpool points in the "Smash Hit" Hulk PvP matches, as the multiple whales power didn't activate. How can I get my points recovered?

Comments

• Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Submit a ticket. I had the same thing today assuming the issue had been fixed.

It'll take a couple of days before you'll get a response, and it depends on who will process your request whether they'll be inclined to compensate you.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    This was posted in the updates thread that it was being fixed in the next update. That update is now live, and the power is working correctly.
  • Jdob84
    Jdob84 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    SirLanik wrote:
    This was posted in the updates thread that it was being fixed in the next update. That update is now live, and the power is working correctly.

I have heard several people say that the issue has not been fixed for them (even after the update). I have not tried it myself yet. Not sure if this is a situational bug, or more global.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    SirLanik wrote:
    Well, I've tried it in Hulk-PVP. DP still throws only one whale! icon_e_sad.gif