New enemies for old PVEs

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
In the past, you used to put in new enemies into old PVEs, creating a fun variety. Now it seems you have stopped doing that. Can you do that again!

We have so many cool new characters, such as moon knight, wasp, spider woman, gwenpoole etc. I would love to get a chance to fight them, not just in PVE Sim but in other PVEs as well. Especially DP vs MPQ is a great PVE because you are fighting heroes there. Why stop with adding in thing, colossus and shulk? Why not add in even more recent characters? That would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Agreed! Well, about everything but the Moon Knight part...you can just leave him out. Thanks. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    And then they added Carnage to Heroic: Venom. Thanks Obama.

Lack of villains is an issue since most PVE is against villains. DP vs MPQ could make some changes for vs Heroes. As far as villains go, I don't believe Red Hulk is in a story (other than Gauntlet/Simulator). Do you want to fight him with a [purple feed] Lieutenant Morale Boosting and a [green feed]... um, that one that uses Deadly Shot. Assassin? Sniper? Whatever. 0 AP use, still makes green. Do you want that? I don't. So if they had Rulk with no AP feed, that might be... no. It would suck.
    Now, maybe if they would make Sabertooth, like they should have, heck with the Fox v Marvel embargo on mutants, we might be talking some good stuff. Yeah, it's probably end up being a lot like fighting Daken, but he'd be new.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    We need more npc villains. That way, they don't have to do all the testing and balancing that goes into playable characters. They can effectively kind of "suck" and people won't complain because you can't roster them anyway. You only play against them.

Essentially you're just making a new tile moving goon but with a villain's face on it.