Sanctum Sanctorum Legendary

smoq84
smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Anybody knows what will happen to a hoarded Sanctum Sanctorum Legendary Tokens after the store is closed later today?

Will those tokens stay with the same stats so even if pulled in a future they will still have 10% chance for getting Strange?

Comments

• Gari
    Gari Posts: 92 Match Maker
    I won't keep those. This is uncharted waters
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gari wrote:
    Not exactly uncharted waters.
    I'm sure there are people who kept Civil War and Red Room tokens, they should be able to tell what happened to those.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Gari wrote:
    Not exactly uncharted waters.
    I'm sure there are people who kept Civil War and Red Room tokens, they should be able to tell what happened to those.
    Exactly, this is not the first time the special legendary store is available.
  • Halleck
    Halleck Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    I still have a Civil War Legendary Token. (It actually changed to "Red Room" at the top of the page, but all other indications are that it still has a chance of rewarding Steve Rogers (First Avenger).
  • Zathael
    Zathael Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    I am in the same boat. I have these tokens, but only in the 3* building phase (only have 5 championed 3*). I dont want to open them and screw myself over by pulling a 5*. It would be great to get an official reply for it.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have some red room tokens lying around. They still show up as a post-event page.

The odds are presumably unchanged, but you can't see them to be sure.