Devil Dino & 3* Strange

Options
rc35
rc35 Posts: 62 Match Maker
edited November 2016 in MPQ Character Discussion
I'm in 3* land & essentially free-to-play. I have 3 covers for Devil Dino & 3* Strange in my queue (neither already rostered), and limited roster space. I could make room for both, if people think they're worth it, but I don't know if they are. I don't want to roster anyone who's bottom-tier or covers are hard to come by. So, do we know if Dino and/or 3* Strange covers are going to be a regular thing (or just once a year?), and are they mid-range or better 3*s? Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    With 3x Devil Dinos, it's pretty much useless.

But you get reinforcements for them at day-365->367 (IIRC, look it up). So she'll get boosted then. At 6x covers though, she's still pretty useless. Are you planning to play until next Anniversary? Then keep her. If you do play until next year's Anniversary, you'll kick yourself for selling her early... So make a wise decision. icon_lol.gif

Strange seems to be a regular player (I haven't seen it announced yet either way yet), but he seems useful vs. PvE. They haven't announced how he'll be mixed into the DDQ sequencing though.
  • rc35
    rc35 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    Thanks for answering. The 3 Dino covers I have are from the 1-year daily resupplies, so am I looking at not getting any more until next anniversary?! That might be my decision made right there.
  • Arks
    Arks Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hey, before you sell level Devil Dino to lvl 87. The sell price will be 1000 HP (boosted because they changed him). I did this last month, I just don't know if it's still applicable. Might wanna give the forum a search (although I learned about this on reddit icon_razz.gif)
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anyone in the 3* tier would be a fool not to roster Dr. Strange. He's amazing, and will be added to DDQ, tokens, etc.
  • MichaelGood
    Options
    Strange in my queue (neither already restored), and limited roster space. I could make room for both, if people think they're worth it, but I don't know if they are. I don't want to roster anyone who's bottom-tier or covers are hard to come by.
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Then just roster Strange.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    fnedude wrote:
    With 3x Devil Dinos, it's pretty much useless.

But you get reinforcements for them at day-365->367 (IIRC, look it up). So she'll get boosted then. At 6x covers though, she's still pretty useless. Are you planning to play until next Anniversary? Then keep her. If you do play until next year's Anniversary, you'll kick yourself for selling her early... So make a wise decision. icon_lol.gif

Strange seems to be a regular player (I haven't seen it announced yet either way yet), but he seems useful vs. PvE. They haven't announced how he'll be mixed into the DDQ sequencing though.

Somehow, Dino became a "he" somewhere along the line...
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks to the anniversary Vault I have 13 Devil Dino Covers and he (or she?) is at level 166
    Useful in PVE and the essential character nodes
    silly but fun
    The Team of Dr Strange,Star Lord and Kamala Khan puts you in frame rate hell, but your opponents have more to worry about
    (for me this team works better with Nova in Starlord's place