All three tokens vanished.

Jabrony_Geoff
Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
Ok so I just finished the Doctor Strange event.

Ive come to the vaults
Orb of Agamotto.
Book of Vishanti
Wand of Watoomb.

The tokens I spent the last three days earning have vanished.
It's saying 0/10 collected.
Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    One of my alliance mates reported the same thing happened to him
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just noticed this as well - he's a link to the thread in the Bugs forum:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54319
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    In a way I'm glad it's not just me that this has happened to... In another, more accurate, way I'm disappointed that this has happened to me and various other people too.
  • tph_james
    tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    Yes, I'm facing this too. My hard earned 3 strange tokens were vanished into thin air. I have already submitted a ticket and waiting for a reply. They better restore my tokens, they had already failed to restore my deadpool points. I'm seriously considering to quit the game already, after 550 days... It really pisses me off for so many bugs in game
  • Uber303
    Uber303 Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Nope but I renewed VIP yesterday and didn't receive an LT
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    The issue appears to be that the vaults were accidentally made available before the start of the event, and that during this window of time you could purchase without an artifact. If you did so, then upon earning the free token / artifact for each vault, instead of having a button that let's you claim a reward there is just the "Purchase for 350 HP" button (or whatever it says.) The app shows the tokens as existing, but now there is no way to claim them. It's a shame they didn't have someone on call for any bugs over the weekend, as this has certainly cut into their bottom line: those of us that were eager to purchase from the vaults have now put all purchasing on hold until this gets worked out (i.e. I want all three Strange covers, the LT, and some of the 4-stars, but I'm not spending additional HP if one of my free tokens might be the one to earn them.)
  • tph_james
    tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    mega ghost wrote:
    The issue appears to be that the vaults were accidentally made available before the start of the event, and that during this window of time you could purchase without an artifact. If you did so, then upon earning the free token / artifact for each vault, instead of having a button that let's you claim a reward there is just the "Purchase for 350 HP" button (or whatever it says.) The app shows the tokens as existing, but now there is no way to claim them. It's a shame they didn't have someone on call for any bugs over the weekend, as this has certainly cut into their bottom line: those of us that were eager to purchase from the vaults have now put all purchasing on hold until this gets worked out (i.e. I want all three Strange covers, the LT, and some of the 4-stars, but I'm not spending additional HP if one of my free tokens might be the one to earn them.)

My artifacts also missing but I'm not trying to purchase any beforehand.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please submit a ticket to support and use the existing thread at viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54319 to discuss this issue.
This discussion has been closed.