İso8 vs gold

Sagirkedi93
Sagirkedi93 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
İ want to ask something. Why iso8's price to much more then gold in the game store? İf i try to make 2900 gold its take a lot of time. But i can make 13,200 iso per day so easyly. But this two of them has a same price in store. Why?

Comments

• halirin
    halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
    You will probably get two answers.

1. (Most popular on the forum, stupid) the ISO prices are high because the devs hate us and don't know what they're doing. They should let you at least level a 4* for $20 and champ all your unchamped characters for $100.

2. The ISO prices are high so that you and most players won't buy iso, and the game can make competition possible for people who don't spend a bunch of money. If ISO was as cheap as HP ($20 for 15 days of collecting - maybe 300,000?), then a lot more people would be persuaded to buy it to champ everyone. That would suck for those of us who can't regularly spend $100 on mpq, and would make the game feel way more pay to win. As it is now, the game is only pay to win at the upper echelon of spending. For the rest of us, it's safe to basically ignore that tier of play and enjoy playing and gradually improving the roster.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    D3's aim is to sell HP more than anything else. Since playing generates iso (and cp, to a lesser extent) more reliably than buying it, they want people to play the game, where players will often end up getting covers they don't have roster spots for. This motivates them, in turn, to spend on HP (which seems like a bargain compared to the price of iso).

People who buy iso at its current extortionate price, I assume, are mostly doing so as a last resort, i.e. desperately trying to champ a character before losing covers.