Damaged characters became downed

RunningMan
RunningMan Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
I was just grinding down nodes in one of the Dr. Strange subs (Orb one) in S5.8 when time ran out. It brought me back to the main event screen, but all the nodes were missing. I restarted the app (iPad) and saw the sub event was still going with an hour left (likely due to daylight savings switch over). However, all characters I had that were damaged (even if it were by a couple of hundred hitpoints) were now downed, meaning I have to waste health packs to revive them, as a number of them are the essentials!

Comments

• Same. Also I have 8 healthpacks instead of 9 and it doesn't make sense because before the end of the sub I got 10 and then used one. And now I got six dead characters which were not even damaged that bad and less healthpacks. What the hell is happening?
  • RunningMan
    RunningMan Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Also, it won't let me revive Red Hulk. I hit revive, and it shows the animation, but the number of health packs remains the same, and the revive button remains active, and Red Hulk remains downed.
  • KROPPE
    KROPPE Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Happened to me about 10 mins ago after clearing Tendrils of Corruption. 10hrs left on the sub.
  • tranceazn
    tranceazn Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Same here happened last night. My event reset due to Daylight savings time and then when I went back, all my characters were down.