X-23/PvE Progression Reward Question

XandorXerxes
XandorXerxes Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I don't do PvE a whole lot, so forgive my ignorance. The rewards from Dr. Strange are X-23 Purple and X-23 Green. Shouldn't the Deadpool PvE reward be X-23 Red, as opposed to Green again, or does it only rotate based on the top reward?

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I *believe* they randomise it.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm more baffled by the ddouble strange purple as a reward. Way to load people early on in one power color.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    smkspy wrote:
    I'm more baffled by the ddouble strange purple as a reward. Way to load people early on in one power color.

That they've done with every 3* since the introduction of Clearance Levels, though, so it was to be expected.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    smkspy wrote:

That they've done with every 3* since the introduction of Clearance Levels, though, so it was to be expected.

With all my 3s champed I guess I never noticed it. Still, that being the case it should be something to fix. Typical give more but have an asterisks philosophy to this game.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't do PvE a whole lot, so forgive my ignorance. The rewards from Dr. Strange are X-23 Purple and X-23 Green. Shouldn't the Deadpool PvE reward be X-23 Red, as opposed to Green again, or does it only rotate based on the top reward?

all three X-23 covers were possible so it's likely random
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I don't care which x23 cover it is, as long as it isn't another damn purple!
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards

so you do care which X-23 Cover it is?

I like the idea of having her Green Power maxed (which the progression award will do) but would also like to see another cover for Red or Purple (4/1/1)
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    smkspy wrote:

Such a shame that so often they go out of their way to increase the chances of us having wasted covers, considering we now need 113 covers it is long past due to dump colours from the covers, at the very least as soon as you max any colour on a character.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    My X-23 has had one cover since I got her (final reward of The Gauntlet, I think, but it could have been SHIELD Simulator), so I have no problem with any cover.
    Meanwhile, as a top 50 in Strange Sights, I am getting a Purple and a Yellow Strange cover, with Blue reserved for top 20. It would be nice if this next event had given us covers of the hardest to get color from the previous rewards.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor

I'd have loved a purple. X-23's green is the bane of my existence in this game. Pulled green twice in the last 2 weeks, X-23 in my vault is green, my Rags is at 182 and he gives green, and now green progression.

We need colorless covers already.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    STOPTHIS wrote:

I'd have loved a purple. X-23's green is the bane of my existence in this game. Pulled green twice in the last 2 weeks, X-23 in my vault is green, my Rags is at 182 and he gives green, and now green progression.

We need colorless covers already.

Yeah mine is at 5-3-1 I have gotten 4 covers for her since then. All green, Yay rng.