2* selling costs different between Mod.Storm+Wolverine

fnedude
fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
So both my 2* Modern Storm, and 2* Wolverine are level 144.

I want to sell both, (Mod.Storm after the event...), but my Wolverine is only worth 17K, Mod. Storm is worth 65K.

Soooo...??? Something wrong the cash in system?

Comments

• Definitely looking for an answer as well. Seems like this problem happens on and off from time to time.
  • GumisK
    GumisK Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    I'm experiencing the same bug right now. My 144 level MN Magneto is only worth 100 HP and 17k Iso. What?
  • Kjempen
    Kjempen Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Same with my 2* Bullseye.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    It's a known, sporadic bug. Take a screenshot and raise a ticket with CS. They'll refund the difference when you sell.
  • steakleather
    steakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Agreeing with Morpheus. Takes a few days, but that is the response from CS. Hopefully the bug gets fixed soon. Farming is a fun part of the game for me right now, but I don't want to have to contact CS every time I max a 2*.
  • Kjempen
    Did anyone get this resolved? If so, how? Did you sell, and then get the difference in ISO-8 and HP from customer service? I'm still sitting with my max champed Bullseye, with new Bullseye covers piling up, waiting for a reply from customer service.
  • joe_baran
    joe_baran Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    I'm in the same boat. I have 4 2*s maxxed, waiting to sell / re-champ. But I can't because I've been waiting on CS to address my issue. They've asked for screenshots, I've provided them same-day. And then I go days, if not a week or more before I hear anything back. In the meantime, I just keep bleeding covers I could have used for champ levels. It's very frustrating.
  • Kjempen
    Should I just give up, sell the 2* covers I have in queue, and keep my max champed 2*s? (Not really worth selling if it's only 17400 ISO-8 and 100 HP.) I did provide a screen shot of the sell price to customer service, and have 12 covers in queue.
  • blood6338
    blood6338 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    For what it's worth...the more people that complain might increase the priority of this issue. I've got both HT and Ms. Marvel with this problem. I've been farming my 2*s and have sold Cap, Thor, OBW and Wolverine with no issue but HT and Marvel are about 17K. I'll try to see if I can submit screen shots. I play on my Kindle so I'll have to figure out exactly how I do that. They need to get this fixed. This is a hassle.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same issue here. Was going to sell my hawkeye but he's only worth 17k while moonstone is the correct amount. Does the bug correct itself if I just wait a week or so?
  • Kjempen
    It hasn't corrected itself for me, and I've waited 2 weeks soon. And I now have another max champed 2*. Tried contacting customer service, but no reply other than asking for screenshot, which I have provided. Maybe it's not intended to repeatedly cycle 2* champs.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's a bug. Keep on top of customer support until they get you the iso and hp you should get.
  • Failbot
    Failbot Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    I'm having the same issue with Cap. It's too bad it isn't an issue with specific ones and was possibly an oversight.
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    Just to give an update to people on this...

I've sold the offending 2*, tried to get CS help on it, and they are asking for a photo of the offending 2* (which I've SOLD already!! and explained it multiple times).

So I am in CS hell regarding it, so if you go down the route of selling your 2*, take a photo/screen capture of it before you start.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    So yeah, it really helps to send an email with a screen cap before you sell. I waited until they responded to my email, which was today, and they said I would get a reimbursement. Took another screen cap of 144 Hawkeye in my roster with current iso and hp amount. Then a cap of my roster post sale to show he was indeed gone and the iso and hp given was incorrect.

About an hour later they did reimburse me.
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    fnedude wrote:

I've sold the offending 2*, tried to get CS help on it, and they are asking for a photo of the offending 2* (which I've SOLD already!! and explained it multiple times).

So I am in CS hell regarding it, so if you go down the route of selling your 2*, take a photo/screen capture of it before you start.

I've got the same problem. I sold my lvl144 cap before I noticed it was only worth 17k. Only after did I notice the small ISO. I've sent a ticket but without a screenshot I'm not to confident
  • Kjempen
    I got a reply from customer service that if I decide to sell my 2*s (that are max champed), and do not receive full price, they would compensate me the difference. So now I sold two 2*s for 17400 iso each, and no compensation yet. Do I need screenshot of actually selling the 2*s? And the iso after selling? I did provide screenshot of the character's level and sale price. I really hope this wait will result in something good (for example that the sale price gets fixed for good).
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    cubnad wrote:
    fnedude wrote:

I've got the same problem. I sold my lvl144 cap before I noticed it was only worth 17k. Only after did I notice the small ISO. I've sent a ticket but without a screenshot I'm not to confident

Got a reply form CS to compensated me even though I didn't have a screenshot. It was there when I logged in today.
    Kjempen wrote:
    I got a reply from customer service that if I decide to sell my 2*s (that are max champed), and do not receive full price, they would compensate me the difference. So now I sold two 2*s for 17400 iso each, and no compensation yet. Do I need screenshot of actually selling the 2*s? And the iso after selling? I did provide screenshot of the character's level and sale price. I really hope this wait will result in something good (for example that the sale price gets fixed for good).

Maybe send a reply to the ticket saying you've sold two maxed champed and then they'll send the compensation