Add more 10 item mini vaults for pve events.

Phumade
Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
I really liked the idea and the implementation of the 10 item mini vaults. Perhaps the best positive feature is that it creates an incentive to play early in the event vs late joining into the last day of the event.

Each sub could distribute tokens to the 10 item vault via:
T1=2 tokens
T2-200 =1 token

If you don't use the vault tokens by event end they just default to the standard Odds probabilities.

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just assume they do an anniversary style vault where every token you win from every pve and pvp, say for two weeks, goes to that vault. So get rid if all these.mini vaults and event splash pages that do nothing dilute your chances for something. They can load up just like the anni vault with a great mix of everything.

I would like the 10 item vaults more if the 500 iso was replaced with 3 star covers, the HP cost lowered, daily deals added, and the ability to reset it.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Say, yeah. Throw these onto heroics, featuring the back up heroes. Wait. No. I meant get rid of the **** lock out mechanic of Heroics. Yeah. That's what I was trying to say.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd be happy if they just lowered the Taco vaults by a hundred or so. Three hundred items is a pisstake.
  • kobu
    kobu Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Overlooking that these vaults are the MPQ equivalent of "I got a rock", there's nothing about them that encourages early play. You get a token, you cash it in. That's it.
  • xRuin
    xRuin Posts: 2
    Yeah I'd be all for these mini-vaults if the prizes in them were better than 500 iso. What a waste; you play through an entire node to grab yourself the chance to pull something cool and you get 500 iso. What a pathetic excuse for a prize.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    kobu wrote:
    Overlooking that these vaults are the MPQ equivalent of "I got a rock", there's nothing about them that encourages early play. You get a token, you cash it in. That's it.

Except when peggy is one of the 4* in the mini vault and that 10 item vault closes on the first day!

LOL

Obviously alot depends on the prizes and the mix of 4*,3*, 2* awards.

But I sincerely believe a 10 item vault that has the trendy 4* cover on day 1 will inevitably drive people to early play the event to access the cover.

i.e. How many people decided the order of subs based on which cover they wanted to unlock first. I know I chose the hand sub because it had a cover I could apply vs champion levels in the other minivault
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like the 10 prize vaults a lot too. If there's something in there you gotta have, the HP price is a bit more reasonable to just buy it out.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    At the price they are a pull?

nope not interested.
  • Omega Red
    Omega Red Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    GurlBYE wrote:
    At the price they are a pull?

nope not interested.

What would be a reasonable price, in your opinion?