Things the Story is missing...

The Herald
The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
We have little to no endings, first and foremost!

This may be a design choice though, as this is an endless time sink so too may the story never end...

The biggest thing that is getting me?

Characters featured in the story not getting boosted.

This went to a bizzare extreme with the new (and awesome) Doctor Strange event were characters weren't even featured on their first run through! Normally we get one run of the story that actually has its characters featured.

Is there any chance of ever seeing a new type of Story boost? Every character featured gets 5 levels or something, if not otherwise normally boosted?

Just so it feels like the characters in it are actually involved!

I know that mechanically the story means nothing but we play this because we love our Marvel characters, not because we love falling shapes, and the story does mean something to us icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    I do like that Wolverine is always boosted for Enemy of the State. And I agree, characters in the story should always be featured in their events. Cap & Peggy in Unstable ISO8, Spiderman & friends in Venom Bomb, etc.

Though maybe give them small boosts (like 20 levels) as compared to the featured/required characters, so we don't have Nick Fury, Black Widow and Iron Man boosted in every other event.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    I thought these allies in the cut scenes should have appeared as "Reinforcements" and been powered up only for that sub