More midriffs please

zodiac339
zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So, one of my Alliance members called Professor X her belly champion. She was trying to say newly, but got a misspell and auto correct. It made me realize though that MPQ is short on characters with an exposed midriff. Daken and Hulk (and Hulk and Hulk) show off their abs. Is that really it? Oh, and Beast. And Drax. We need a fix.
Moonstone: The obvious choice. She's due to have a Legendary variant any day now right? We can see how trim she is in that spandex, so how about a crop top there?

Invisible Woman: She has the most potential power of any Fantastic Four member, so she could be Epic. She showed how potentially dangerous she could be as Malice, and that personality came complete with a very exposey, dominatrixy outfit. She also changed her team outfit in the 90s with some viewing windows, so there's that.

Cyclops: Dat butt. Dem abs. Is there a cover for that?

Teen Jean. Or Phoenix. Both?: She's 18, right?

Ironheart, Riri Williams: Let's just keep the variant cover for Iron Man, shall we?

Storm, Mohawk: I thought she had a crop top. Where's her crop top?

Mystique, Cinematic: This one's logical. She can't shapeshift clothes after all, so how about the movie version in all her Blude glory?

Steve Rogers, Fresh from the vat: Did you see that scene in First Avenger when the process finished and he stepped out of the machine? Agent Carter wasn't scripted to touch him, but she did anyway, because damn!

She Hulk: What, she was the only Hulk left out? Sexists.

X-23: I hear her clothes get battle damaged on occasion. This should be reflected when Holding Back changes to Berserker Fury.

Cyclops: What part of "Dat butt. Dem abs," was confusing?

Honorable mention, The Blob: If Fox and Disney can get over their beef, we need more mutants in the game. 460263-blob_00.jpg

Comments

• Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    In fairness Teen Jean's outfit appears to be vacuum sealed, so you're pretty much there already.
  • zodiac339
    Jarvind wrote:
    In fairness Teen Jean's outfit appears to be vacuum sealed, so you're pretty much there already.
    Well, yeah, but I said pretty much the same about Moonstone. And as much as we have to put up with her, make it a treat, right?
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jarvind wrote:

Likewise Nova. That thing just sucks into his belly button.

It's true about super heroe art. You really just draw them naked, splash some colour on and then add a cape. Done.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 533 Critical Contributor
    Nobody mentioned Ares?
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Would pay money for a crop-top reskin of surfer. Preferably with jorts.
  • zodiac339
    PorkBelly wrote:
    Nobody mentioned Ares?
    Oh, right. Thanks. Let's get rid of Ares.
  • how about 4* Thoress? Doesn't she have a little peek-a-boo sorta midriff?