HP Suck Revival : Doctor Strange

daveomite
daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hello again everyone from afar. It's been awhile since one of these was made, and that's not due to no one asking for them. I just finally had some spare time and decided to do a special one for Doctor Strange.

Most importantly, I hope all of you are doing well out there in MPQ land and in each of your own real life situations.

1zy7asw.jpg

Comments

• ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think I speak for everyone when I say:

PLEASE NEVER LEAVE US AGAIN
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Welcome Back! icon_lol.gif
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    I was just wondering where you got off to the other day. I miss these. Welcome back! icon_lol.gif
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    icon_e_biggrin.gif Welcome back, in good style as ever!
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Forumites, make this post green ASAP!!

Daveomite, I believe I speak collectively for all of us when I ask you to take our hand in marriage!!!!

Seeing your new poster has made my day. It's exactly what I needed to get me through some of this stuff.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks all. As I said somewhere else, it had been almost a year since the last HPS. Kind of surprised everyone remembers, but glad you still like them.

And lol mpqr7... i doubt many would like that. Marriage is a big commitment and I doubt there would be enough HP left over for that.

lol aesthetocyst - yes, it's all about the double whammy. hahaha.

Lastly, thanks Houtro and Dartmaster01 as well. Hope all of you are doing good there.
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    Welcome back! I've only heard of legends, and your long buried HP Suck series. I wasn't an active forummer back when you were doing those HP Sucks but I'm glad to see you back! I thoroughly enjoyed the older ones and I definitely look forward to more!
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Welcome Back!
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is awesome. I had seen some of the older ones but glad you are back and still putting these out.
  • I have no idea what this is.
  • StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    JohnLegend wrote:
    I have no idea what this is.

I am guessing the suckitude of story rewards from the last event much like this current one. Seriously, the cover reward is Venom. A reward that I have already trashed 100 times. Freaking Venom is a slap in the face and a kick in the balls at the same time. I swear the programmers get a chuckle out of this.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh the cheerfully colourful cynicism...the wonderously crafted graphical snark...

It's been too long.

Literally the only person on this board whose grumpy posts are actually fun to read.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards