Goon feeders are kind of amazing.

DFiPL
DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I went from WOO I PULLED A 5* STRANGE

to finishing my clears - or trying to - in a state of disgust as goons with cheap skills both litter the board with devastating green countdowns and feed Kingpin a ton of AP so he can be his own annoying self.

Chin in hand, waiting for the inevitable end so I can heal up and try again.

I mean, that is just an amazing job of killing an adrenaline rush. Top shelf.

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    You are going to love Doom fights. Gorgon is not that bad, but Doom castin his black every three turns is quite fun. At least they dont feed him purple icon_razz.gif

Char+2 feeders is basically cheating, and Devs SHOULD NEVER EVER create nodes like this, but they keep doind it over and over.
  • bpcontra
    bpcontra Posts: 176
    Use Howard the Duck
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't know why Maggia was given the more difficult design. 2 Essentials with Kingpin, one of them Storm who'll just die when Fisk says "Surpise! Proctology Exam!" I'm grateful Hand area was so easy. Wish I'd saved it for last. Next time.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did Doom first thinking it would be the easiest. And it was until the Doom Bots went away and in comes Ultron's wave node with two waves of storing up red for him to spam his beams with. Sure, they're weak, but with him duplicating all the special tiles and him being able to do it at least 5 times in a row at that point it adds up quickly.
  • Pope Belligerent
    Pope Belligerent Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Yeah, the Ultron bait-and-switch was pretty cruel. I was so excited when the event first opened and I saw no Ultron symbols on the board.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh man, those kingpin nodes. Unless you fire off im40 yellow by the third turn, you're screwed.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares wrote:
    Char+2 feeders is basically cheating, and Devs SHOULD NEVER EVER create nodes like this, but they keep doind it over and over.

So much this. Cheap and cheesy.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 wrote:
    Don't know why Maggia was given the more difficult design. 2 Essentials with Kingpin, one of them Storm who'll just die when Fisk says "Surpise! Proctology Exam!" I'm grateful Hand area was so easy. Wish I'd saved it for last. Next time.

Yeah, that node was kind of ridiculous. And is it just me, or have the two star essential nodes been scaled a little on the high side?
  • smkspy
    Two star essential nodes need hard rewards now. They scale up way too hard to be worth what we're currently getting.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    my favourite today is the doom goons who feed 8 black ap per turn, thus getting hit with summon demons damn near every turn as a result.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    I liked how the Storm essential in the Vishanti sub had a non-stunnable main enemy (Ultron Prime). Sorta made me laugh.
  • smkspy
    At least Ultron is low damage, his goons are worse.