Please don't use Kaecilius in Boss Rush!

zodiac339
zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
The very specific strategy to beat Kaecilius would destroy Boss Rush. The teams that can make it through Boss Rush would be entirely undone if this guy showed up. It's fine to have him in Strange Sights, but he just doesn't belong with the rest of them.

Comments

• It would be horrible, please don't add him to boss rush.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2016
    Meh, hulkfinite works just fine with him. Love to see him just for the lulz.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    My vote is to just not do boss rush again. And if they do, redo all the bosses to require strategy instead of winfinites.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    My vote is to just not do boss rush again. And if they do, redo all the bosses to require strategy instead of winfinites.

But that's what makes boss rush not work. You can't have a strategy since every boss requires a completely different strategy. Nerfing the bosses is the only to make it work.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    smkspy wrote:

But that's what makes boss rush not work. You can't have a strategy since every boss requires a completely different strategy. Nerfing the bosses is the only to make it work.
    nerfing the bosses would make them less bossy