Where is my yellos wasp?

CCW1208
CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
For many seasons, the simulator 2000 reward should be previous season new character. And I remembered the color is the strongest color of this character. But I found my wasp is 0/3/2 . So is she the only one without this rule, or the color of reward is RNG????

Comments

• Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    They release 2 new characters per season. If I recall, Wasp was released right before Spider Woman, and the Simulator 2k reward was Spider Woman's... black? Wasp was skipped over, as was Power Man (the 2k Sim reward is Gwenpool, who was released right after him).
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Power Man wasn't skipped, his yellow was the SHIELD reward in the Anniversary season.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Akari wrote:
    They release 2 new characters per season. If I recall, Wasp was released right before Spider Woman, and the Simulator 2k reward was Spider Woman's... black? Wasp was skipped over, as was Power Man (the 2k Sim reward is Gwenpool, who was released right after him).

Wasp wasn't skipped, her blue was the 2k reward for Season 30. For a period where they were releasing quite a number of 5*s, they were releasing only one 4* per season, so they were more or less releasing the newest 4*s back to back for a couple seasons without any skipping. I have no idea whether the cover awarded has any correlation to the order in which the covers were awarded earlier, but I have never heard that the cover awarded was supposed to be the strongest for the character. Power strength is pretty subjective in some characters anyway.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Power Man wasn't skipped, his yellow was the SHIELD reward in the Anniversary season.

that's how i got that one
  • CCW1208
    CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    metallion wrote:
    Akari wrote:

Wasp wasn't skipped, her blue was the 2k reward for Season 30. For a period where they were releasing quite a number of 5*s, they were releasing only one 4* per season, so they were more or less releasing the newest 4*s back to back for a couple seasons without any skipping. I have no idea whether the cover awarded has any correlation to the order in which the covers were awarded earlier, but I have never heard that the cover awarded was supposed to be the strongest for the character. Power strength is pretty subjective in some characters anyway.

For the new 4* PVE, I usually got top 20 rank. I seldom went to top 10 rank. So I could get the other color from next simulator 2000 reward. But i really remembered that wasp yellow was not simulator reward.
    Gwenpool---> purple
    Cage---> yellow
    Spiderwoman--->black
    Drax---> black
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    CCW1208 wrote:
    metallion wrote:
    Akari wrote:

For the new 4* PVE, I usually got top 20 rank. I seldom went to top 10 rank. So I could get the other color from next simulator 2000 reward. But i really remembered that wasp yellow was not simulator reward.
    Gwenpool---> purple
    Cage---> yellow
    Spiderwoman--->black
    Drax---> black

I never said that it was. I said that Wasp blueflag.png was the simulator reward. I apologise, it was Season 31, not 30.
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Season XXXI - Aug 26 - Sep 19

Shield Simulator
    250: 25 imcoin.png
    900: icon_hood.pngblueflag.png
    1000: 25 imcoin.png
    1200: icon_blackpanther.pngyellowflag.png
    1400: icon_mystique.pngpurpleflag.png
    1500: 25 imcoin.png
    1600: heroic cardpack.png
    1700: icon_humantorch.pngblackflag.png
    2000: wasp_icon.pngblueflag.png

Again, I have no idea whether the order they give out covers for placement rewards has any impact on what cover they give for SHIELD Sim, and I can't be bothered to find out, but the point is that they HAVE given a Wasp cover for SHIELD Sim, just not in yellow.