Packs

Options
Do we have any information on what we expect if we paid and picked for a Heroes x 10 packs? And any other X10 Packs?
I really don't like paying money for so many Cap. America and Bagman

Comments

• Shadow
    Shadow Posts: 155
    Options
    For those packs that are based on specific events, the cards obtainable are those featured for the event. So, for example, if you bought a pack tied in to the simulator event currently running, you won't get cap america or bagman. But you might end up with hawkeye.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Speaking of packs, I was really excited about the pack statistics that were provided with the first fat thor pack, which showed the drop rates. Haven't seen it since. I wish they did that for all packs.
  • Speaking of packs, I was really excited about the pack statistics that were provided with the first fat thor pack, which showed the drop rates. Haven't seen it since. I wish they did that for all packs.

Same here.
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Speaking of packs, I was really excited about the pack statistics that were provided with the first fat thor pack, which showed the drop rates. Haven't seen it since. I wish they did that for all packs.

I was pretty excited to see that too, until I realized it meant the end of having one guaranteed 3* cover in each 10-pack.
  • yes. i thought they are going to do it for the other packs as well.
    for instance, the New Heroes pack, I really want to see who are included.
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Gonna take the lazy approach here (hey, it's a lazy thor pack after all) and quote myself from another thread...
    Jathro wrote:
    just going off memory since i didn't make a note of what i opened, but i got a lazy thor (guaranteed), a gsbw, 3x MN thor, a 2* wolverine, a MN hawkeye, an IM40, a Cap (modern), and one other - i think either a cap or a hawkeye, might have even been a 2nd wolvie.

No Hulk, but enough 3* covers to nearly make it worth my investment from a personal standpoint. your mileage may vary