Shouldn't have to work this hard.

Ctenko
Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I realise this is a thread where I complain pointlessly about things. But there is a twist. I am not complaining about D3. (Much.) I'm trying to finish top 200. And this event is hard. I didn't start with the Ultron Sentries, maybe like I should have, I started with the Maggia, and this event is Hard. But I'm not aiming for a crazy good finish. I will be happy with a top 20%. I don't want to murder myself this event.

I have 18232 points. I am putting in the work for a normal top fifty finish. Every node cleared to exactly right, within 40 minutes of it's opening, I got my 12944. Then I cleared and ground this thing to single point values on everything but the Nova Essential. Because I have a terrible Nova. And I am not top 100. The hell people. THE HELL. Tinykitty, you tinykitty tinykitties. I don't wanna work this hard for a Three star who is going to be in the Deadpool vault soon. Just let me slack once. ONCE.

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ctenko wrote:
    Just let me slack once. ONCE.

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to slack. Slacking though is not playing as close to optimal as individually possible.

It's a 3* character. Relax, clear when you want, get some progression rewards and farm Strange from the tokens when he's added next season.