Enough Already... .Legendary Vaults are needed

Gmax101
Gmax101 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
Yes, I know this is yet another RNG thread...

I just don't understand why the Legendary Tokens, and for that matter stuff like Sanctum Sanctorum aren't daily resetting vaults... set up to deliver the % odds at the start of the day.

Cos once again you can save up your CP, and pull somewhere around 30-35 tokens to end up with just 2 covers (both purple for information), which is below the average pull rate, and then some other player opens 10 tokens and gets 4 spread nicely across the colours... (I'm not even using the most extreme examples...)

It never stops amazing me that RNG is the progress barrier, and also that I still cling to the feint hope it will get changed...

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    We really need a better 4->5 transition, than the one we have now. I think everybody knows that, even Devs, but 5s are probably the biggest way of getting 'easy' money for them right now, so I don't think they are going to fix it soon. They will, I am sure (probably SCL10 will be the fix), but I think we are going to have to wait, until more people get to 5 land.

PS: I also think that for SCL10 we are going to need something like Rank100 or something like that...
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    They need to get rid of all these separate event tokens and vaults. Just make one massive vault for two weeks or a month and have ever token you earn from every event draw from it, like the anniversery did.

But if they're going to continue to rely on the LT for five stars then 4s and 5s need to go colorless at the very least. And spread on 5s is so thin it's not funny. Have every 5 except BSSM (did pull him but sold him during a period I had to sell 5s because of scaling), but the exception of Phoenix, none of them have all colors. In fact they're all either 1 cover, 2 covers in the same covers, or 3 covers one color two color.

I'm not seeing the easy money for 5s though. Unless you're in a buy club the vast majority of people aren't buying HP or iso to get 5 stars. If they really wanted to cash in on 5 stars LTs would cost HP not CP as people would buy HP buy the butt load to pull tokens in hopes of a 5.