Customer service

dave7099
dave7099 Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
I don't know what to do so I'm posting here. I upgraded my device on Sunday. I went to log into the game with my new device and it started me a new account. I never backed up my account to fb because I didn't wanna spam my friends with that junk. I contacted customer service to help me with my problem and got a response that evening to complete some tasks and send some info to them. I completed that that night. Now here it is Thursday night and I haven't heard anything from them. I've missed days of play, rewards and was booted from my alliance. How do I get customer service to help me? I just can't believe this

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Facebook integration doesn't spam your feed, and it's the only way to back up your save file. You're stuck until CS can help you out.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    if you still have your old phone/device, use it on wifi, back it up to facebook. As mentioned above, it doesn't spam anything to a news feed, it is just a mechanism to save your backup. If you do that, then you can return to the new device, and retrieve the backup from there.