This isn't fun anymore

Options
Calnexin
Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
There are a lot of gripes on the boards. I stopped posting for a few weeks because I didn't feel like it was productive. I anticipate I will not post again for some time.

This isn't fun.

The anniversary events have been well-documented by the forum. I didn't like Boss Rush. I didn't like the PvP events. I didn't like Venom Bomb.

Now one of the easiest Clash battles is almost impossible without a champed Professor. I don't know if Elektra's powers are an exception or invisibility has been nerfed. Either way, it's not fun. Plus, despite 4-clearing most EotS nodes, I didn't see a chance at max-progression. I didn't optimize, but with standard play missing a few nodes I was 40k short.

I enjoy a challenge, but lately it just feels like the game is tinykittying with me.

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Calnexin wrote:
    I don't know if Elektra's powers are an exception or invisibility has been nerfed. Either way, it's not fun.

Neither. The last update broke a lot of things, and this was one of them. It was stupid of the designers to know this crash was coming, break the powers of the opponent so she's impossible to beat without getting insanely lucky, and then do nothing to fix it and let the crash happen.
  • DalekGAF
    DalekGAF Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    Completely agree. Something needs to change pronto.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I totally agree. The morale here in the forums, while unquantifiable, do lately appear to be at an all-time low. This place is borderline toxic, which is in my opinion, fair and deserved.

poor decisions and design choices, mistakes and unintended consequences have been rampant in this game over the past month or two.

effort-to-reward ratios seem to be on the rise. cost-to-benefit ratios for vaults, token, and purchases also seem to be on the rise.

we know that the devs know the forums are here for us to communicate amongst each other, us to them and them to us. it's insulting that the state of the game and the resulting environment on this forum is compounded by their inability, no, their apparent refusal, to reach out and provide explanations.

we need a State of the Union, sorry, State of the Game, Address. but it's so apparent these guys are afraid to do it though. they must know the pulse of their user base - there is NO WAY they can't. between facebook, reddit, play store/istore and forum reviews - how can they not?!?? to be ignored thusly is beyond insulting.

#RIPMPQ
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Can we pretty-please get some acknowledgement from a Red about these issues? I'm effected by the new high progression and cannot get the 15 CP from a week long event. My husband and many alliance members are having issues with the Professor X Invisibility bug (I had the issue too bug lucked out with a championed Pro-X).

Do we need to send in tickets? For something this widespread it's a bit ridiculous to get no feedback or compensation.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I like the new changes. And it would be great if the new changes didn't cause old things to stop working.