90 XP
3x Strange LTs
3x random 4* covers
3x 3* strange covers
16,500 Iso

The Blade Vault offered for 3750 HP

123XP
1x LT
1x Blade Red (rarest cover to that point)
1x GR Black (his best power just before a featured PVP event)
38x assorted random prizes from 2* covers to HP.

The Peggy vault in July was even better with pricing like the blade vault but only 21 items.

Why am I being asked to spend more money for less? (Who doesn't love spending 350 HP for a 500 iso prize!?) Am I really supposed to value 3x 10% shot at Strange that highly? Why? If I really want to whale strange, I will do it via the Strange LTs for 25 cp a shot. And if I don't intend to whale him, then why spend 9k HP (+2k HP for the new character slots) just to get a few 5* covers that will lie fallow on my roster for years.

5* progression is still a steaming pile of **** and you are just making it worse. What was so bad about gauranteed 5* covers with Civil War. Even those who hit all 16 rounds in both runs only got 4 total covers (+LT draws). I even had beat the odds pulling IM46 covers while he was in the latest LT pool and still only have 6 total covers for him. Giving out single covers whets players appetites without offering any real competitive advantage. How do you calculate that it loses you money?

Comments

• stark0719
    stark0719 Posts: 50 Match Maker
    I have bought 3 sanctum sanctorum tokens. Only got 1 strange health is under 10k.
    I have also bought 3 tokens to the book of vashanti 2 of them were iso 500, the last one was 200 hp.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    stark0719 wrote:
    I have bought 3 sanctum sanctorum tokens. Only got 1 strange health is under 10k.
    What do you mean "only"?
    With a 10% draw chance you beat the odds with your 33%.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's a pretty poor value even before you consider that it's 3* Strange in the vaults -- the same covers that are going to be handed out like candy for placement in this event (if you're in SCL8) and in PvP next week, that will be available on progression in Deadpool vs. MPQ, and will be in tokens at not-so-rare 3* rates starting next season.
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    It's one misstep after another it seems. They can't get out of their own way to let us hand them money, it's baffling. I don't mind dropping 20$ for an event, but I'm not going to just cause, give me the semblance of value.
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah these vaults are bad.

I was ready to spend some money on this game, but after looking at those vaults I've changed my mind. Might go and get some Overwatch crates instead.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't remember, were red room tokens 15%, or just 10%? Anyway, my Marvel money is going elsewhere. Collector Corps has an X-men box up next. Ordered icon_e_biggrin.gif

X-Men_Small_Box.png