How do you guys use 4Cyke?

Options
Astralgazer
Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2016 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Got three 4Cyke covers from EotS, making him stand at 3/5/3 now. Is he usable at this point? If yes, how best to use him? What playstyle is best for 4Cyke, and who should be his wingmen?

Should I level him up? I have lots of championed 3*, but the highest ones are only at level 180. If I do level up my 4Cyke, at what level would he function best without messing with my scaling?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sorry to say, but that's almost the worst possible build.

He needs 5 red, the increase in damage is massive.
    Also 5 blue is almost a must (although not as crucial as red) - it goes from 3x3 to 5x5 and doubles in damage.

So I'd keep praying for RNG to bless me with more red before leveling Cyke.
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yes, I know. I prayed for more reds, but that's what I got now. So, he's still unusable at this point?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So, he's still unusable at this point?
    Yes.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation, I decided to level him up to 146 so that he would float below all my champed 3*'s to test out any difficulty scaling.
    I have Cyke at 4/3/3, so the 4th red is a pretty big difference in damage dealing than with 3 covers.

Bumping him up does not seem to have adverse effects to my scaling at all. At this level he plays nearly as well as 3* champs now, and fills in nicely when other red/yellow/blue users are low on health. Plus he's dang fun and tactical.
    Btw, I have no 4* champs yet, and several 5*'s have just 1 or 2 covers each.
    Let us know what you decide, good luck.