Alliance Vault

droid813
droid813 Posts: 2
Hello, (I hope this isn't a duplicate)

I'm not sure if this has already been discussed but I think it would be a great benefit if members within the same alliance could have there own vault. This could be stocked by unused character comics allowing others to upgrade with the help of their alliance. I'm sure everyone has ended up passing their favorite character within vaults and end up with someone they don' t need or want. This idea could really help the game play evolve a step further. Just like we ask alliance members for support, we should be able to share our rewards. If I don't need or want a 3 or 4 star comic then I don't want it to go to waste. You can sell them for ISO but why not just continue the to support the team and maybe earn some more shield points. Perfect example...I have a 4 star Electra I don't care for and because she's so rare I'm not going to both trying to earn her comics. However, I would love to be able to help out a fellow team member who is one comic shy from their character becoming a champion. I think it's something to really consider. Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,
Rick
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Lampo
    Lampo Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    It's a recurring idea.
    Basically everyone agrees but D3 icon_lol.gif