Change your Strange minds D3?

Marine8394
Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Waiting to play upcoming new event. Umm why did it disappear? Please tell us you didn't change your mind, or worse yet, ya know, maybe it has problems before it started? Anyone know why it disappeared?
What I am seeing is EoTS, DDQ, and a blank space.

Comments

• The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    That certainly seems ... odd.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    They're probably just getting it ready to make it previewable, those usually pop up the night before by 7 or 8 pm EST.
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Hate to be cynical, but...it gives one an apprehensive feeling of events to come. Or not icon_e_surprised.gif
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nah, previous big events have definitely gone missing as they put up reward previews. This is nothing to worry about.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    The real question is how quickly rage will fill the forum when fighting the boss battle, and how much outrage will there be because of personal scaling.

Personal scaling on the boss battle is the biggest concern I have with this event. I know there will be new goons that will be too powerful. But the personal scaling on the boss battle might take out 9/10 of my roster and the teams that would actually be good against the boss.
    Keeping fingers crossed.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's Dr. Strange. Sorcerer Supreme. You think it went away?

Nope, he just went invisible and now he's lurking around waiting to surprise you!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Strange Sights PVE is up!

I am screwed.. I do not have Nova. I have 21 LTs and 594 CP.. should I start opening tokens hoping for Nova? icon_e_sad.gif
  • Sixpak
    Sixpak Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Maybe they are waiting to start the strange event when S5 of pve ends? Do we know if they are having slices for strange event?
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    It's up in game - includes SCL and the usual slices. Just be aware of US daylight savings time screwing with start/end times.