Do Enemy of the State tokens expire?

richterbelmont10
richterbelmont10 Posts: 186
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi, I'm trying to hoard a bunch of tokens. I have 5 Enemy of the State tokens and the timer says that there's 2 days left. After that, do I lose my tokens or will they stay there indefinitely? I've always opened my tokens right away so I don't know.

Comments

• Dimh
    Dimh Posts: 50 Match Maker
    I could not name a single token that actually expires. You will lose your vault about a day after the event closes, at which point the tokens are just like any other non-vault token.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Definitely don't lose them, but if EotS isn't the active event, the tokens in your stockpile repeatedly draw from a fresh (unseen) vault.

I personally hoard all my PvE tokens and only draw from them if the 4* covers in the active vault are attractive enough to go after.
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    You can save them for the next time the event comes around as well.

If you do try to use them while the event is not active, your odds will be worse as each pull will be a 1-300 chance of a certain cover. Whereas now the odds increase by one with each pull.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    so stockpiled EotS tokens roll into the next EotS vault? I thought they separated it out where they wouldn't roll into the next vault, but would just stay post-event tokens... anyone experienced post event rolling into a new vault?
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    so stockpiled EotS tokens roll into the next EotS vault? I thought they separated it out where they wouldn't roll into the next vault, but would just stay post-event tokens... anyone experienced post event rolling into a new vault?

All the time. For instance, I had an extra 6 Venom Heroic tokens from the previous run to use to try and pull Blade.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    Definitely don't lose them, but if EotS isn't the active event, the tokens in your stockpile repeatedly draw from a fresh (unseen) vault.

I personally hoard all my PvE tokens and only draw from them if the 4* covers in the active vault are attractive enough to go after.
    Yup this event had an attractive one in it. I needed that blue cyclops cover. I spend 500hp for daily deals to try to get it. Got it finally and then in another LT, got the same duplicate cover. I guess I can put it to champion levels if I get enough iso to champ him icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • deadtaco wrote:
    If you do try to use them while the event is not active, your odds will be worse as each pull will be a 1-300 chance of a certain cover. Whereas now the odds increase by one with each pull.
    I have a question about this. So the vault token becomes an inactive token, which means that it doesn't keep track of what you've pulled. If that's the case, could you (in theory) with 3 inactive tokens, pull 3 four-star characters, since the vault is not being checked?
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    deadtaco wrote:
    I have a question about this. So the vault token becomes an inactive token, which means that it doesn't keep track of what you've pulled. If that's the case, could you (in theory) with 3 inactive tokens, pull 3 four-star characters, since the vault is not being checked?

Yes, and if you do, I suggest going out and buying a lottery ticket.
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    TxMoose wrote:

I just did this with this vault. The previous EotS vault held 2 greenflag.pngicon_jeangrey.png I could not use and could not champion. And a Mister Fantastic. It also held a three Star I didn't like... I think. In any case it had nothing I wanted, so I didn't buy, and I didn't use any of the 16 I earned? Then this one Came along and I've cashed 40 in and only paid for the daily deal. Got three of the Four star rewards and Champed icon_cyclops.png to boot.