Tarmogoyfs Chatting Room (20/20)

Options
Unknown
edited April 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Are a daily player? Do you want to compete?
If so, this is the alliance for you!

We are currently doing pretty well in the tourneys.

Link to Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Tarmogoyfs/

Comments

• Like just about everyone here im not in an alliance yet but looking to join. I have been playing for a while now on day 131. Currently my lineup is decent looking but still needs some work. I have a maxed ironman 40 who is my main.
    Thor modern 51
    Storm classic 85
    Black widow gray 30
    Hulk 30
    Invisible woman 30
    Wolverine x force 30
    Captain America 30
    Black panther 25
    Psylock 20
    Daredevil 20
    Punisher 20
    Spiderman classic 18
    Black widow original 9
    Ares 8
    Currently im in the top 30 for round 3 of tje simulation event. And have over 68k points for the event. I play daily so you can expect points from me daily. If you want to reach me you can pm here or at line app under the name clamhandsbr. My ign is theios
  • Lv. 85 Classic Storm 5/5/3
    lv 85 Wolverine 5/5/3
    Lv 77 IM40 3/2/3
    Lv 71 Classic Thor 5/5/3
    lv 69 Daken 5/5
    Lv 61 MN Magneto 3/5/2
    Lv 57 Captain America 5/5/3
    lv 51 Daredevil 2/2/2
    lv 46 OBW 5/1/2
    lv 45 Ares 3/3/2
    lv 38 Punisher 0/2/2
    lv 34 Invisible Women 1/1/0
    lv 30 Wolverine X-Force 0/1/0
    lv 28 hulk 2/0/1
    lv 28 Patch 0/1/2
    lv 25 hood 0/2/0
    lv 20 Psylocke 1/1/1
    lv 18 Loki 1/1
    lv 15 BP 0/1/0
    lv 15 GSBW 1/0/0
    lv 15 doom 1/0
    lv 15 ragnarok 1/0
    lv 15 spiderman 0/0/1
    lv 15 Thor modern 1/0/0

At the moment im #7 in Simulator Basics and #2 in both subevents and i'm playing each day since 66 days
  • I'm a daily player with a robust roster. I'm currently at 128k and am #13 in my sim basics bracket.
    My roster is as follows:

4*
    Lv. 30 X-Force

3*
    Lv. 40 Punisher
    Lv. 38 Patch
    Lv. 38 Doctor Doom
    Lv. 41 Black Panther
    Lv. 31 Daredevil
    Lv. 30 Psylocke
    Lv. 28 IM40
    Lv. 38 Lazy Thor
    LV. 18 Loki
    Lv. 20 Hood
    Lv. 18 Hulk
    Lv. 15 GSBW
    Lv. 15 C. Mags
    Lv. 15 Ragnarok
    LV. 15 Spider-Man

2*
    Lv. 85 Wolverine
    Lv. 70 Thor
    Lv. 58 Ares
    LV. 55 C. Storm
    Lv. 47 Magneto
    Lv. 45 Daken
    Lv. 37 OBW
    Lv. 36 Hawkeye
    Lv. 29 Moonstone
    Lv. 22 Bullseye
    Lv. 15 Captain America

1*
    Lv. 50 IM30
    Lv. 50 M. Storm
    Lv. 40 Hawkeye
    Lv. 40 Venom
    LV. 24 MBW (5/5)
    Lv. 1 MBW (2/5) - for cheaper recon and in order to be less vulnerable for an easier stun

Thanks for reading this and considering me.
  • Like just about everyone here im not in an alliance yet but looking to join. I have been playing for a while now on day 131. Currently my lineup is decent looking but still needs some work. I have a maxed ironman 40 who is my main.
    Thor modern 51
    Storm classic 85
    Black widow gray 30
    Hulk 30
    Invisible woman 30
    Wolverine x force 30
    Captain America 30
    Black panther 25
    Psylock 20
    Daredevil 20
    Punisher 20
    Spiderman classic 18
    Black widow original 9
    Ares 8
    Currently im in the top 30 for round 3 of tje simulation event. And have over 68k points for the event. I play daily so you can expect points from me daily. If you want to reach me you can pm here or at line app under the name clamhandsbr. My ign is theios
    altlover85 wrote:
    I'm a daily player with a robust roster. I'm currently at 128k and am #13 in my sim basics bracket.
    My roster is as follows:

4*
    Lv. 30 X-Force

3*
    Lv. 40 Punisher
    Lv. 38 Patch
    Lv. 38 Doctor Doom
    Lv. 41 Black Panther
    Lv. 31 Daredevil
    Lv. 30 Psylocke
    Lv. 28 IM40
    Lv. 38 Lazy Thor
    LV. 18 Loki
    Lv. 20 Hood
    Lv. 18 Hulk
    Lv. 15 GSBW
    Lv. 15 C. Mags
    Lv. 15 Ragnarok
    LV. 15 Spider-Man

2*
    Lv. 85 Wolverine
    Lv. 70 Thor
    Lv. 58 Ares
    LV. 55 C. Storm
    Lv. 47 Magneto
    Lv. 45 Daken
    Lv. 37 OBW
    Lv. 36 Hawkeye
    Lv. 29 Moonstone
    Lv. 22 Bullseye
    Lv. 15 Captain America

1*
    Lv. 50 IM30
    Lv. 50 M. Storm
    Lv. 40 Hawkeye
    Lv. 40 Venom
    LV. 24 MBW (5/5)
    Lv. 1 MBW (2/5) - for cheaper recon and in order to be less vulnerable for an easier stun

Thanks for reading this and considering me.

Sorry guys, we are currently full.

A big welcome to all of our new members.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    Howdy everyone!

I was in SKYNET but got kicked for some odd reason, but their loss is Tarmogoyfs gain! We are currently sitting in decently in the alliance rankings for such a new alliance, but I think we can push to be top 20 in every bracket. We are doing very well in the hard mode subs!

I am located on the east coast of America in Virginia, so I am EST. That usually lets me push pretty hard at the end of most events, which is awesome. I am on day 52 and am starting to build my 3 team. I like to level everyone pretty evenly so I can take advantage of scaling and of boosted characters.

I look forward to hearing from everyone!
  • How many foil Tarmos do you own? And the answer better be in Future sight, even though Modern Masters has better art I guess.
  • Chimaera wrote:
    How many foil Tarmos do you own? And the answer better be in Future sight, even though Modern Masters has better art I guess.

Yeah but, dat future sight card layout 2gud.
  • Original printing > reprint in almost all circumstances. Its pimp law.

The only exceptions tend to be Judge Foils. Unless you are talking Vindicate. Apocalypse foil Vindicate best Vindicate.
  • My final push for the Hard subevent was at around 12PM-1PM (did it a while ago) and my Normal is around 4PM-5PM.
    We're actually doing pretty good so far.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    How is everyone doing with this set of subs? That devil dino fight was intense on hardmode.

I think scaling is going to knock out a lot of people from being able to finish the end of these subs, at least I hope so in my brackets, haha. I'm currently sitting at 1st in my hardmode and 5th in easy. 2nd overall in my main.
  • Well, I might finish the main event within the top 50s.

I really hate the scaling because I had to face 130-190 mobs.
    I have to heal every match eventually adding up to like 4 hours on just healing and doing the high points in the subevent twice each. This process takes up around 6 hours or so.
  • I'm #1 in the easy subevent and #1 in the hard mode, overall I'm at #4 and will finish in the top 10.
    At the moment scaling isn't a problem for me, had always finish the previous subevents in top 10-50
  • I'm currently ranked 30 overall. I just need to wait for my refresh. Hopefully I wake up before the event ends and gain some more points to maintain my place in the top 50s.
  • Hey guys,
    I finished top 10 in the overall sim bracket. I'm really happy to be in this alliance, I think we'll continue to get great rewards.
    icon_e_smile.gif
  • Cool. I got 3 covers for the Lazy Captain America.

I did the new event twice. The map is pretty small with low points and it is a 7 day event. O.o
  • Yeah missions change approx. every 24 hours.

Sucks that there's no timer, but today they changed at 5pm UK time.
  • I thought I was going to wait for a reset/refresh on the points but then it changed when I checked.
    I'm not very fond of this event. The ones with the subevents are better because you get more prizes overall.
  • Whats up everyone. Just wanted to say keep up the good work. That torch is ours! Everyone better make roster room since you know he will be the main char in next event like the new captain in this one.
  • Good job guys.

We'll soon be making a Facebook group so all the members can interact with each other.
    If possible, please list your account name + board name in this thread so I can see who is who.
  • I dont have facebook, sorry guys
    At the moment im at #1 in my First Avenger Bracket, but i think i couldnt finished at #1 because i havent enough hp for a shield and the event ends at 6:00 am european time..