Daily Resupply Year 3: Going Forward

Polares
Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Well Anniversary is over, we have reached the third year of play, and we got some nice surprises for the third anniversary in the daily resupply (3 dino covers, extra 25CPs, 3000 iso and an OML cover). But now it is time to look forward. We got a GG purple cover on day 1090, so if nothing changes we will get an IM or Cap cover again on day 1180. The problem of course is that 5s are being released every 1.5 months on average, and we get them every three months, so the time to get covers for the new 5s keeps growing and growing. This week Strange will be released, so it means we will have 6 chars to get the covers for. That is 6x90=540 days! This is almost a year and a half to get Strange cover! We will get Strange cover by April of 2018 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is obvious we need the 5 covers to be given more often, at the very least every 60 days (360 days to get Strange), but I think it would be even better to get them as fast as they are created, so every 45 days (270 days). We have had improvements with getting LTs instead oh Heroics every month or so and similar things so I hope Devs implement this change.

PS: It would be really nice for Devs to acknowledge this and give some form of communication about it, so we know these changes before we get to the particular day where the change is implemented.

Comments

• Evilgenius_9
    Evilgenius_9 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Not trying to be rude or anything, but perhaps putting in a ticket or posting in the suggestion forum would be a better way to get a response.
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    My frustration has been that I can't use the 5* covers that are coming in daily rewards. The day 1090 Goblin cover is purple, and naturally my Goblin is 2/5/1. The day 1095 OML cover is black, and naturally my OML has 5 black. It's frustrating to me that these rewards are so valuable and scarce, and if it just happens that you can't use them, then you're stuck with 2000 ISO instead.

I have a ticket in with customer service about swapping these for different colors, but I'm not optimistic that they'll do that for me.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I put in a ticket with CS about swapping my day 820 oml black. It got me!!! 2000 iso... icon_e_confused.gif
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not trying to be rude or anything, but perhaps putting in a ticket or posting in the suggestion forum would be a better way to get a response.

I guess you might be right, but I put it here under the assumption that threads in general have more visibility here.

And yeah, we need colorless 5 rewards ASAP (or a way of changing the color).
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    The big point of this thread is what should daily resupply look like after the 3 year mark. If you have been playing for 3 years the daily rewards really need to be increased for these players. The fact that standard tokens are still given out feels sad. 5* should come more freely then once every 90 days.
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Obviously, what we need are more Standard Recruit tokens.