Anti cascade character

homeinvasion
homeinvasion Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
The game really needs an anti cascade character, Loki and jg are ok but I don't meant the match 4 or 5 I mean when the game gets a 13 match chain then unloads powers on you for the next 5 mins.

A few I thought of

Kang the time lord, if the opponent gets more than a 3 chain it goes back to the initial match places a big one turn protect or a reverse strike tile. It disappears at the start of turn but they take a chunk of damage for each match.

Multiple man, his power is whenever he takes kinetic damage he duplicates making a clone. So a power could be every match after the first halves the ap and damage the enemy do.

Taskmaster can replicate any physical ability he sees which could translate to every match after the third, the defender grains an equal amount of ap.

The blob, if you cascade into him you get stuck in his belly, stunning the attacker.

Jamie Maddox, crazy powerful but crazy, like crazy cooked, if more than a double match it shuffles the board and ends the turn. This could be double edged as it may make more matches.

Quicksilver is so fast that he punches the whole team in the face for each match doing retaliation aoe.

Magik can send every second match to limbo meaning every second march one of the tiles just disappears