***** Doctor Strange (Sorcerer Supreme) *****

124»

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Am I still OK to post on this page, after it's been inactive for a while? I was just curious about his damage values when championed, ie at 450. How can I find this out?
    Character threads are the only ones that you can post in after a month (or more) of non-activity.

I just got a couple of more champ levels for him, so his match damage at LVL 453 is the following:
    Yellow - 502
    Red - 75
    Blue - 645
    Purple - 572
    Green - 69
    Black - 81
    Team Up - 324
    Crit Multiplier - 4.3

• maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Am I still OK to post on this page, after it's been inactive for a while? I was just curious about his damage values when championed, ie at 450. How can I find this out?
    Character threads are the only ones that you can post in after a month (or more) of non-activity.

I just got a couple of more champ levels for him, so his match damage at LVL 453 is the following:
    Yellow - 502
    Red - 75
    Blue - 645
    Purple - 572
    Green - 69
    Black - 81
    Team Up - 324
    Crit Multiplier - 4.3

This is useful, thanks :-) Also, trying to find out the damage that both components of Flames of the Faltine will do at level 450, if possible. I will, with any luck, be champing him shortly. He'll be my third 5* champ, if I don't manage to max cover Black Bolt first.
  • sambrookjm

Yellow - 502
    Red - 75
    Blue - 645
    Purple - 572
    Green - 69
    Black - 81
    Team Up - 324
    Crit Multiplier - 4.3

This is useful, thanks :-) Also, trying to find out the damage that both components of Flames of the Faltine will do at level 450, if possible. I will, with any luck, be champing him shortly. He'll be my third 5* champ, if I don't manage to max cover Black Bolt first.
    Ah, you wanted ability damages.  Again, these are at LVL 453.

Crimson Bands:
    LVL 3 - Stuns for 2 turns, drains 3 AP per turn as long as the countdown is up, does 4127 damage per turn
    LVL 4 - Stuns for 3 turns, drains 3 AP per turn as long as the countdown is up, does 4127 damage per turn
    LVL 5 -  Stuns for 2 turns, drains 3 AP per turn as long as the countdown is up, does 6534 damage per turn

Eye of Agamotto doesn't change damage with levels, it becomes able to remove more stuff.
    LVL 3 - Attack, Protect and Strike
    LVL 4 - Adds Invisibility Tiles
    LVL 5 - Adds Traps

Flames of the Faltine:
    LVL 3 - 8827 Active, 3210 Passive
    LVL 4 - 1139 Active, 4127 Passive
    LVL 5 - 16393 Active, 5962 Passive

If LVL 5 of the Eye removed countdowns, it would be a lot harder to keep Strange at a 5/3/5.  As it is, that's easily the best build.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks for your reply @sambrookjm. Looking forward to champing him now. The blue and yellow abilities look very useful :-)
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,158 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 2 February 2024, 02:27

All numbers at lv450

OLD STRANGE
    Health: 35842
    Match damage: 630/560/490

NEW STRANGE
    Health: 56977
    Match damage: 1003/891/780

OLD BLUE: 9 AP
    Level 3: Stuns for 2 turns. Creates a 2-turn Countdown tile that, every turn, deals 4032 damage and destroys 3 AP in its colour
    Level 4: Stuns for 3 turns. Creates a 3-turn Countdown tile that, every turn, deals 4032 damage and destroys 3 AP in its colour
    Level 5: Stuns for 3 turns. Creates a 3-turn Countdown tile that, every turn, deals 6384 damage and destroys 3 AP in its colour

NEW BLUE: 6 AP
    Level 3: Stuns for 1 turn. Creates a 1-turn Countdown tile that, every turn, deals 2847 damage and destroys 3 AP in its colour
    Level 4: Stuns for 2 turns. Creates a 2-turn Countdown tile that, every turn, deals 2847 damage and destroys 3 AP in its colour
    Level 5: Stuns for 2 turns. Creates a 2-turn Countdown tile that, every turn, deals 4815 damage and destroys 3 AP in its colour

OLD PURPLE: 11 AP
    Level 3: Eye tile removes a random enemy SAP tile
    Level 4: Eye tile removes a random enemy SAP or Invisibility tile
    Level 5: Eye tile removes a random enemy SAP, Invisibility, or Trap tile

NEW PURPLE: is now a Passive ability. If there are no enemy special titles, generate 1 Blue and 1 Yellow AP

OLD YELLOW: 14 AP
    Level 3: Deals 8624 damage and 3136 damage when the enemy fires a power
    Level 4: Deals 11088 damage and 4032 damage when the enemy fires a power
    Level 5: Deals 16016 damage and 5824 damage when the enemy fires a power

NEW YELLOW: 10 AP
    Level 3: Deals 11556 damage and burst heals for 2661 health. Deals 6386 damage when the enemy fires a power
    Level 4: Deals 13808 damage and burst heals for 3032 health. Deals 7451 damage when the enemy fires a power
    Level 5: Deals 18215 damage and burst heals for 3642 health. Deals 9580 damage when the enemy fires a power

• sambrookjm

With his new rework, there's a bug with Flames of the Faltine. If the enemy team fires a team-up, it selects a random enemy. This includes enemies that area already down; he can deal damage to an enemy that's been killed.