I miss the old new victory banner.

halirin
halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
It works be nice to sometimes get the awesome sparkly victory banner. Maybe not for every match, but just often enough that if you aren't paying attention you might think you imagined it, but you still feel kind of proud for some reason you can't quite remember.

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2016
    I also miss the Goon +AP banner every turn. They should bring that back ::sarcastic::

MPQ_Minion_Banner_Photo_Jan_2015.jpg
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I also miss the Goon +AP banner every turn. They should bring that back

This was gone before I joined, but I like it. I wish they had that. It took me a while as a new player to figure out how the goons were getting their AP since they don't make matches.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll wrote:

This was gone before I joined, but I like it. I wish they had that. It took me a while as a new player to figure out how the goons were getting their AP since they don't make matches.

You would not have liked it. Think IM40's recharge banner going off every countdown, now think of it slower, with a pause after every one.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll wrote:

You would not have liked it. Think IM40's recharge banner going off every countdown, now think of it slower, with a pause after every one.

I've never minded the banners. I would rather the game let me know what's happening.
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    If they could just have the green square and purple triangle symbols appear by the characters in the upper right maybe as the CD tiles were placed to a point where it didn't slow the match down this would be really nice to see.
  • Virus_Type_V
    Virus_Type_V Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    More flashbangs and flying stars to celebrate my victory..!

They should also add a fraction somewhere on waves to help remind us what wave we are on...
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I really miss when we were able to see both sides' AP totals at all times.

Wait, what?
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    They should also add a fraction somewhere on waves to help remind us what wave we are on...

Ugh, the amount of times I've saved up AP for big moves on the last turn, downed the final enemy in preparation and then seen the Victory banner.

And the amount of times I've blown the enemy away with all my AP moves...only to find there was another wave to go.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    El Satanno wrote:

Wait, what?

It's always been that way!

Steam, ftw! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    DuckyV wrote:
    El Satanno wrote:

Wait, what?

It's always been that way!

Steam, ftw! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

One of the many reasons I'll never play the mobile version.